High sex drive low test levels ?

Lucky13

Cycle, test, HGH
20 Mg Anavar (var) ED presently in wk 5, started on 50mg ED but had to lower the dose when my BP went sky high.

The gains have started to wain and I've had no further weight increase after the initial 12lbs, I'm also feeling tired and lathargic. Since this is such a low dose of Anavar (var) could this be inhibiting my own test production and then with the low dose of 20mg ED only just supporting my gains.

I'm feeling softer then normal, when I first started the Anavar (var) ( first 4weeks) my muscles felt like rock and I had a great feeling of euphoria.

My sex drive is still way up so how can my test levels be low ?? I've heard DHT is very important to sex drive so could this explain low test with high sex drive ?

Any advice ?

Everyone told you to run at least 200mg of test or so with your Anavar (var) cycle and this is the risks you run without running alittle bit of T

To be honest there is no telling. Something as intangible as "sex drive" and the individuality of the matter makes giving advice almost pointless. For me, I have a much stronger sex drive when taking between 250mg and 500mg of test than if I were to take something like 750mg to 1g. My sex drive actually diminishes at those levels. But others would fuck the ugliest chick in the neighborhood just to get their rocks off. There are some good generalities on the issue, like the loss of sex drive while taking either deca or tren alone. But then again some are unaffected by the matter. You just have to experiment on yourself to find out what works for you.

Lucky13 said:
20 Mg Anavar (var) ED presently in wk 5, started on 50mg ED but had to lower the dose when my BP went sky high.

The gains have started to wain and I've had no further weight increase after the initial 12lbs, I'm also feeling tired and lathargic. Since this is such a low dose of Anavar (var) could this be inhibiting my own test production and then with the low dose of 20mg ED only just supporting my gains.

I'm feeling softer then normal, when I first started the Anavar (var) ( first 4weeks) my muscles felt like rock and I had a great feeling of euphoria.

My sex drive is still way up so how can my test levels be low ?? I've heard DHT is very important to sex drive so could this explain low test with high sex drive ?

Any advice ?
why did your bp go sky high , Anavar (var) doesnt aromatize ?

DougoeFre5h said:
Placebo effect?
lol
placebo effect explains 90% of the gyno reports on the internet , ive seen guys reporting gyno their first week of a test cycle .

DADAWG said:
why did your bp go sky high , Anavar (var) doesnt aromatize ?

true but Anavar (var) can make your BP go up. I can vouch for that. 60mg ED.

bleachcola said:
For me, I have a much stronger sex drive when taking between 250mg and 500mg of test than if I were to take something like 750mg to 1g. My sex drive actually diminishes at those levels.
Me too!!!

Like the loss of sex drive while taking either deca or tren alone. But then again some are unaffected by the matter. You just have to experiment on yourself to find out what works for you.

I know a guy who says tren really gets him going. SOme say the opposite.

Last edited:
Steroidology bylaws specifically state that homosexuality be contained in the Convo Lounge. Don't make me lock this thread.

If you cant do the real thing, low dose of orals wont give you jack shit.
Get youre BP under control and consider the real deal. But best, stay clean.

Back