High site inj felt diff

angelofdeath

Did my usual hgh subcutaneous site shot on my left side belly region 2 days ago and felt the inj site the next day itchy. Today it's raised compared to the other side of my abs and still itchy. When i touch around it, it feels like a little fluid is sitting there. I've been on gh since last year and usually would circulate my shots from belly, shoulders and lats. This is the first I experienced it.

What you guys think? I'm thinking I might have not gone in enough and shot it in skin.

Thanks guys!

Today is a lot better. Itch barely there and bump is way less. I wonder what it was. I actually don't do it a lot in belly area. Weird..

Try popping a benadryl next time. Granted it could be anything, but I'd wager it was just a localized reaction to the shot where your body was confused on what you were putting in it and so it started to create histamines in order to fight what it thought was an infection/intruder. I get this occasionally from injections and they go away on their own or I pop a benadryl and it goes away.

My .02c :)

Try popping a benadryl next time. Granted it could be anything, but I'd wager it was just a localized reaction to the shot where your body was confused on what you were putting in it and so it started to create histamines in order to fight what it thought was an infection/intruder. I get this occasionally from injections and they go away on their own or I pop a benadryl and it goes away.

My .02c :)

That makes sense. It's actually gone now. I'll try that next time it happens. Always appreciate the help halfwit!

Back