His/Her SARMs Cycles (GW and S4/Osta) Sponsered by SARMsSearch.com!

CYP11A1

The lady and I are running head to head SARMs cycles. She's looking to put on some serious muscle and I'm looking to cut down to a more reasonable bodyweight/bodyfat.

Me- 33 5'10" 94 kg ~20% bodyfat.
Goal: 85 kg, <15% bodyfat Backsquat 180 kg -> >200 kg
Cycle: 20 mg/day GW

Her- 31 5'4" 69 kg
Goal: 69 kg, Backsquat 100 -> 138 kg
Cycle: S4 50 mg/day Osta 25 mg/day

We're starting up tomorrow. Titrating the GW and Osta doses at first then hitting it hard. At this point we have a wager going about who will hit 2.5xBW/2xBW backsquat first. She thinks she can do it during this cycle.

Expect updates with diet/training/overall well-being updates.

The lady and I are running head to head SARMs cycles. She's looking to put on some serious muscle and I'm looking to cut down to a more reasonable bodyweight/bodyfat.

Me- 33 5'10" 94 kg ~20% bodyfat.
Goal: 85 kg, <15% bodyfat Backsquat 180 kg -> >200 kg
Cycle: 20 mg/day GW

Her- 31 5'4" 69 kg
Goal: 69 kg, Backsquat 100 -> 138 kg
Cycle: S4 50 mg/day Osta 25 mg/day

We're starting up tomorrow. Titrating the GW and Osta doses at first then hitting it hard. At this point we have a wager going about who will hit 2.5xBW/2xBW backsquat first. She thinks she can do it during this cycle.

Expect updates with diet/training/overall well-being updates.

Awesome! Hope you guys stick to this, my girlfriend is pretty interested in SARMS too. This may be us in a month or so. haha

First day on the GW was surprisingly fun. I had an interesting 'buzzed' feeling. Not exactly like caffeine and ephedrine but similar. I got a ton of stuff done at work. Was 'leg' day at the gym. Felt real good but I think I was just jacked about the new stuff. I'm currently carb cycling and headed into my lower carb days. We'll see if this keeps me perky.

Wife hates the taste of the stuff. She has to chase it with apple juice. She didn't notice anything different on day 1 but I don't think that's too big of a surprise.

I've gotten used to the taste of GW. I kinda like it lol. And s4. You just get used to it

Yeah S4 isn't bad. Osta is the strongest I've tasted I think. None of it is that bad really. I put a sip of water in my mouth and then drop the sarms in and then swallow it fast before I taste it.

How does that stuff taste? Any thoughts on MK-677??

None of them taste that bad, whatever you do, dont mix into a shake or juice. It will cause it to fall out of suspension. Just take it like a man.....or in these loggers case, a man or a woman.

mk-677 is like an oral HGH. I love it.....I think and amazing super stack that im going to try is Mk677,Sr9009 and RAD140.

This will give that hard lean MMA look just in time for the pool.

Feeling real good the last few days. I'm getting a ton of shit done at work and my workouts haven't been leaving me exhausted for the rest of the day. I don't know if it's because I've got extra energy or am super productive but I feel a little footloose and fancy free.

Wife killed her workouts. Working up to doubles at what she thought was her previous best squat and adding 10 lbs to her deadlift working weight. Said she had more in the tank. Don't know if it's related but she said she hasn't had as much of an appetite recently. Will keep an eye on it. Still hates the taste but it isn't going to stop her.

You get used to the taste. I started to like it after a while because I associated the taste with the gains :)

Now I take it and think mmm this tastes like gains.

Feeling real good the last few days. I'm getting a ton of shit done at work and my workouts haven't been leaving me exhausted for the rest of the day. I don't know if it's because I've got extra energy or am super productive but I feel a little footloose and fancy free.

Wife killed her workouts. Working up to doubles at what she thought was her previous best squat and adding 10 lbs to her deadlift working weight. Said she had more in the tank. Don't know if it's related but she said she hasn't had as much of an appetite recently. Will keep an eye on it. Still hates the taste but it isn't going to stop her.

Yep! The GW will make you feel like you can just keep going back to the gym like 12 times in a day lol

And the Osta/s4 will bring about some crazy strength gains. Excited to see the end result!

I actually have a nice gw/s4 stack waiting for my girlfriends when she's done recovering from knee surgery. Her first time with any anabolic so she's beyond excited...and I'm excited to see what she looks like after ;)

Update!

I'm down about 1.5 kg. Still feeling great. Diet wasn't perfect this week so I'm still excited. I no longer get any kind of overt buzz just never fatigue. I've been able to hit the gym everyday this week. Doesn't matter how hard I go at it I always feel fresh in the morning. We worked to a 1 rm in squat this week. had a 5 kg best (180-185). Don't know how much of that is related to GW put I'll take it.

Lady's weight is exactly the same. She says her jeans fit better so pretty sure she's losing some fat while putting on muscle. She reports that she feels invincible at the gym, I can say it shows. She worked up to a 110 back squat yesterday and made it look like nothing. She had more there but I think she was hesitant to try more given it was already a 10 kg best for her. In the past I've occasionally had to push her at the gym but ever since starting her research cycle she's been super pumped.

More to come. Hopefully they don't break my internet again this week with 'updates.'

Decided to do some olympic lifting today after some back/shoulder work. Had a lot of fun. Had bests in both lifts, 4 kg on my snatch and 2 kg on my clean and jerk. I felt real fast even after lifting earlier. I'm starting to feel the 'invincibility.' I'll have to ask, but I'm probably walking taller at work too.

Back