Hockeyplaya18's FIRST CYCLE

IDK it makes no since to me eather man i agree why cant me just call it ML OR just CC. Why they got to make it so confusing!

Nice!! Glad to hear it went well. Let us know later if you get sore and how the wo went. My wife is in nursing school and actually wants to pin me... God love her!!!
Im just happy my girl is ok with me doing it, most would freak da fuck out!!

Definitely gonna keep up on this log, you have a great frame to build off of.

Thanks Bro, I appreciate it, hit me up with any tips or anything you think I could do to improve.

hey man im running a similar cycle, 500mg test e. looks good man, best of luck! and i know its crazy at first but learn to pin yourself, its not that bad at all.....all in your head

hey man im running a similar cycle, 500mg test e. looks good man, best of luck! and i know its crazy at first but learn to pin yourself, its not that bad at all.....all in your head

Thanks, I dont think I would have a problem pinning myself, but I dont mind the help, my buddy has no problems doing it either, since he cant do it to himself and I am going to have to do it for him.

Good luck!

As you can see, I am going to try and focus most on chest and abs, its my biggest problem spot that I have never been able to get done, it didnt help being obese and losing it fast, I seem to have a lot of extra skin on the chest and ab area. Thats my main goal on cycle, to fill my chest and abs out.

Thanks, I dont think I would have a problem pinning myself, but I dont mind the help, my buddy has no problems doing it either, since he cant do it to himself and I am going to have to do it for him.

Good luck!

yea i had my girl do my first pin lol. maybe have him do the first few then try it yourself? eventually you will have to do it yourself ya know. and i hear ya on chest man, mine lags too. check my log out i got pics up

Hit shoulders today

SEATED MILITARY PRESS (5x5)
10x135(Warm-up) 5x190, 5x190, 5x190, 5x190, 5x190
Going for 200 next week.

SUPER-SET FRONT AND SIDE DELT RAISES
12x25 (Warm-up), 10x30(for each) 8x35(for both) 8x35 (for both)

SHOULDER SHRUGS (That OCTAGON THING) lol
15x225 (Warm-up), 10x315, 10x315, 8x315
My hands were beat up from deadlifts yesterday, I coulda got 10 on the last set, but my hands gave out, I just have to keep it up, so my grip gets stronger!

SINGLE ARM REVERSE FLY'S
15x25, 15x25, 15x25

BEATTTTT

Might do arms tomorrow, might take the day off and do arms saturday.

Feeling great, going to get a good night sleep!!

yea i had my girl do my first pin lol. maybe have him do the first few then try it yourself? eventually you will have to do it yourself ya know. and i hear ya on chest man, mine lags too. check my log out i got pics up

Checked out your log bro!! You gots to eattttttt morrrreeee fooooood!!! Im going to follow it from here on out, so step it up BRO!

Checked out your log bro!! You gots to eattttttt morrrreeee fooooood!!! Im going to follow it from here on out, so step it up BRO!

started tracking with an app today actually. 3500+ cals is plenty lol, well it should be. might need 4k though, we'll see

Haha, I hear ya, but you cant be scared to eat to much healthy food, Gotta get on that chicken, steak, fish, egg white, and veggie, with some low fat cottage cheese before bed!!!

started tracking with an app today actually. 3500+ cals is plenty lol, well it should be. might need 4k though, we'll see

I uss myfitness pal app. its sick on tracking your calorie intake and if you trying to gain or loose. i log every thing with it.

Back