Hockeyplaya18's FIRST CYCLE

Hockeyplaya18

I will be running 600 mg/week of Test E for 12 weeks, first pin will be Thursday Feb 16th. I am running Aromasin throughout ENTIRE cycle for an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), I plan on starting it at 12.5mg/day, this may change if needed. I am Running HCG blast phase 10 days after last PIN of Test E, then after blast phase start Clomid/Nolva.The Basic Clomid/Nolva mix 100mg Clomid first day of PCT Then 50/50/50/50... Nolva 40/40/20/20. I may tapper off Clomid as well.

Week 1-12: 600mg Test E(Two pins of 300mg/week)
Week 1-18 12.5mg Aromasin ED, Adjust if needed.
Week 13 after last pin only running aromasin alone for 10 days.
Week 14ish 500iu HCG ED for 10 days
Week 15ish-16 first day 100mg Clomid 40mg Nolva, then 50mg Clomid 40mg Nolva ED
Week 17-18 Clomid 50mg Nolva 20 mg ED

Stats
Height: 6'5
Weight: 245 lb's
Body fat %: 16-18%

Goals
Get slightly bigger, and tone up as much as possible. I really would like to make great gains all around, and maintain them as much as possible. Basically I want to run a succesful cycle.

Diet
EAT TO MUCH HEALTHY FOOD. One cheat day every 2 weeks. I was 300 Lb's 5 years ago, out of shape and fat. I went down to 215 within 2 years with healthy eating and proper workout. Ever since I have been building, and I havent had a problem eating right, or eating enough, I got my body figured out.
TIME TO DO WORK BRAS!!!!!!!!!!
:bootyshak

Last edited:
This will def be a good cycle. The blueprints on it look great! It looks like you already got dedication to your workout and diet droping from 300. Cant wait to see your updates. ill be watching this post.

Just to give you an idea of my Food intake for a day, and my workout.

720-730 am- 1 Banana, 4-5 glasses of skim milk, 2 servings of KIX cereal (LOL) dont judge.
930am- either a 2 cans of salmon, 2 cans of tuna, or a big can of chicken breast.

1115 am- 2 Chicken breasts, Chilli Beans, one serving of whole grain pasta, 4 eggs, 2 handfuls of mixed frozen veggies (Broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, yellow carrots), either an apple or an orange.

130pm-Small snack, 1 chicken breast. Something small that I can digest before hitting the gym around 330-4.

5-530pm- 100% Whey Protein shake immediately after workout.

6 pm- 1 lean New York strip steaks, 2 eggs, 1-2 serving of beans, 2 handfuls of veggies.

9 pm- 1 lean New York strip steak, 1 egg.

10-11 pm- Couple servings of low fat cottage cheese with pepper sprinkled on top.

I drink Skim Milk with every meal.

Vitamins: Fish Oil, Flaxseed Oil, Vitamin B-complex, Multi-vitamin(Musclepharm Armour V)I take one after workout, and before bed. Also for a topical treatment (Vitamin E cream) I got some stretch marks from my weight loss and weight gain over the past couple years.

Leg Routine Yesterday(5x5 routine)
Road the Stationary bike for 6-10 min(Warm-up)
SQUATS
10x175(Warm-up) 5x245, 5x245, 5x245, 5x245, 5x245. Felt way to easy this week, going up by 20 lb's next leg day. I just started the 5x5 routine so its taking getting used to.

SINGLE LEG QUAD EXTENSION
15X70(warm-up) 10x110, 10x110, 10x110, 15x80.

STATIONARY LUNGES(Barbell on shoulders)
15x65(Warm-up) 10x100, 10x100, 10x100, 15x85

LEG PRESS (I have no clue what the machines weight is with no weight on it)lol
15x6 plates(45 lb. plates)(Warm-up) 12x10 plates, 10x12 plates, 12x10 plates, 15x8 plates.
CALF RAISE MACHINE
15X90(Warm-up) 10x180, 10x180, 10x180.

I also play hockey atleast twice a week, most the time 3. Thats basically my cardio, and it keeps the legs sore. haha

Anything you guys feel I am doing wrong, or could add/subtract, I am always open for critique.

Chest Today.

PIN ON THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! SO FREAKING PUMPED!!

Lmfao first it was the kix then it was the cottage cheese with pepper on top! Whats next! Not judging just enjoying this cycle already.
So just wondering what are you goals you want to get out of this cycle? You have anything in mind?

Lmfao first it was the kix then it was the cottage cheese with pepper on top! Whats next! Not judging just enjoying this cycle already.
So just wondering what are you goals you want to get out of this cycle? You have anything in mind?
Next would be, my fav snack food that I finally had a chance to pic up yesterday for $1.50 a serving, SMOKED OYSTERS!!!! Haha.
Main goals would to be really improve my chest's shape (Im strong but it never seems to form) and work on some big guy abs (Like the ones that you think the guy has a gut till he takes his shirt off, then you realize he's rocking a monster 6-pack.
Other than that for goals, I would say just to run this cycle succesfully, figure out if steroids are for me (Based on side effects vs. gains). Anddddd I wouldnt mind building up my leg muscles to be a little better at hockey.
DAme ur menu is crazy I'm followin u on this log!

Gotta keep it interesting, or it gets lame bro!!! I appreciate it!!!

Yesterday was Chest

FLAT BENCH BARBELL PRESS (5x5)
15x135 (Warm-up) 5x275, 5x275, 5x275, 5x275, 5x275.

5 MIN's of ABS (Give the chest a quick rest)

INCLINE DUMBELL PRESS
15x65 (Warm-up), 10x85, 10x85, 10x85, 15x75.

WIRE FLY'S (Hard to explain exactly what I do, but I end up doing 6 sets, 2 sets with the wires at the highest point on the adjustable machine concentrating on the bottom of my chest muscles making sure I squezze in the middle and contract slowly. Then 2 sets with the wires in the middle, then 2 sets with the wires at the very bottom pulling up focusing on upper chest.
15x35 (Warm-up) 10x42.5, 10x42.5, 12x35, 12x35, 10x30, 10x30.

FINISH UP with 3 sets of Push-ups to failure.

Then Rocked a Hat-trick at my game last night :afro:

Once again, especially on chest, if anyone has any tips or things that helped them SHAPE there chest, Im all ears.

Im also Weighing in tomorrow AM for my official pre Cycle weight, and Pinning around 1030 am for the first time, I have read that you should spread the pinning out with exact times, so if I did the Math Correct my second Pin would be Monday at 1030 pm?? Would it matter that much if I did it earlier then that?? like 330 pm??

Yesterday was Chest

FLAT BENCH BARBELL PRESS (5x5)
15x135 (Warm-up) 5x275, 5x275, 5x275, 5x275, 5x275.

5 MIN's of ABS (Give the chest a quick rest)

INCLINE DUMBELL PRESS
15x65 (Warm-up), 10x85, 10x85, 10x85, 15x75.

WIRE FLY'S (Hard to explain exactly what I do, but I end up doing 6 sets, 2 sets with the wires at the highest point on the adjustable machine concentrating on the bottom of my chest muscles making sure I squezze in the middle and contract slowly. Then 2 sets with the wires in the middle, then 2 sets with the wires at the very bottom pulling up focusing on upper chest.
15x35 (Warm-up) 10x42.5, 10x42.5, 12x35, 12x35, 10x30, 10x30.

FINISH UP with 3 sets of Push-ups to failure.

Then Rocked a Hat-trick at my game last night :afro:

Once again, especially on chest, if anyone has any tips or things that helped them SHAPE there chest, Im all ears.

I've been really trying to focus on the top inner part of my chest lately so i'm going to start experimenting with som eclose grip incline presses. I know reverse grip actucally hits a lot of the top chest.

! exersise I really like for chest is single arm bench presses. Looks weird but really tears it up!

You load only 1 side of the bar with weight...start with a 45. you pull the bar off the rack and the arm that has the empty side stays locked up while you bring the weighted side down and press. then swithc sides. Fucking burns!!

I've been really trying to focus on the top inner part of my chest lately so i'm going to start experimenting with som eclose grip incline presses. I know reverse grip actucally hits a lot of the top chest.

! exersise I really like for chest is single arm bench presses. Looks weird but really tears it up!

You load only 1 side of the bar with weight...start with a 45. you pull the bar off the rack and the arm that has the empty side stays locked up while you bring the weighted side down and press. then swithc sides. Fucking burns!!

Single arm bench press sounds crazzzzy, Im for sure going to look into and give it a try. I havent heard the best things about reverse grip bench, tears up your shoulders, No??

Let me know how the eclose grip incline presses go.

Thanks!

wow it looks like we are all working on that upper chest. im def going to try some reverse grip bench when i hit the chest again. i do inclined fly's alot to. Hockeyplaya let us know how that first pin goes. hope you dont get the jitters lol. i bet your pumped for 10:30 bro i pumped for you!

You have noooo IDEA!!! Im honestly going to have trouble sleeping tonight, but Im more excited for week 4 to come around!!!

Upper chest is a beahatch!! :spank:

Single arm bench press sounds crazzzzy, Im for sure going to look into and give it a try. I havent heard the best things about reverse grip bench, tears up your shoulders, No??

Let me know how the eclose grip incline presses go.

Thanks!

wow it looks like we are all working on that upper chest. im def going to try some reverse grip bench when i hit the chest again. i do inclined fly's alot to. Hockeyplaya let us know how that first pin goes. hope you dont get the jitters lol. i bet your pumped for 10:30 bro i pumped for you!

yeah reverse grip is a little hard on the shoulders. Personaly when i do them, i do them on a smith machine and lay on the floor so i can't come down all the way. works well.

Uper chest IS a bitch, especially the inner part.

Back