Hockeyplaya18's FIRST CYCLE

yeah buddy do work kid! Yo bro do you think that the hcg had any fat burning effect? I hear that that shit can tighten belly fat up when sub q injecting I am not doubting the GW power but I am wondering if hcg helped tighten up the belly?

It may have helped tighten it up during the 10 day blast phase, but Ive noticed more change after the Blast Phase and during CLOMID/NOLVA/GW....But who knows for sure bro!! It could all be in my head!! haha.

Your log picquet my curiosity in GW-501516. It gets a lot of hits as being positively correlated to cancerous tumor growth. Did you come across this at all when you were researching it? What conclusions did you draw about that?

Here's one:
PPAR

In my OP a lot of things in this world cause cancer or speed up the process...etc. As for GW, I havent gotten cancer yet, so I dont believe it causes it. I feel safer taking it, then I would smoking a CIG, hahaha.

How trusted of a source is that link?? Ya just never know with the internet.

JUNE 28th DAY (134) post cycle therapy (pct) DAY (25) GW-501516 DAY (11)

Still feeling great, nothing really to report as of late. My weight is staying steady around 253, and my lifts in the gym are only 5lb's per workout less than they were while I was on cycle. Plus I take about 30 sec. to minute longer rest than I did while ON.

3 day weeeeeekend!!!! Have a good one bro's!!!

JULY 2nd DAY (138) post cycle therapy (pct) DAY (28) GW-501516 DAY (15)

Nothing different to report, just maintaining and enjoyin the summmer!! Dropped the Clomid dosage to 25mg ED And the Nolva to 20mg ED. Ill run that for 2 more weeks, then Ill be all done.

Very nice man, congrats, I really enjoyed following your log :)

So what do you think you learned about yourself during the cycle? And what would you have done differently during this cycle if you knew what you knew now?

HockeyPlaya...loved reading through your thread mad. Just getting started at setting one up myself. If you could...take a quick glance over at the thread I started and let me know if you see anything or any advice. Learned a lot by tailing through your experience. Hope I have one of the same. Really looking for a legit site to get everything all-in-one since it will be a large order. Let me know either board or PM. Keep up the great work man.

Very nice man, congrats, I really enjoyed following your log :)

So what do you think you learned about yourself during the cycle? And what would you have done differently during this cycle if you knew what you knew now?

Appreciate the support bud!

I learned that I enjoy sticking myself with needles, lol... But in all seriousness, I learned how my body responds to Test (VERY WELL), I had very minimal sides, just bloat, and some extra hair on my back (Had my girl pluck it).

For your second question, I would have started it earlier so my cycle didnt spill over in to my summer fun. Cause when Im on cycle, I take my diet and everything very serious. But Im going to party during the summer (though Im sure in time Ill grow out of it) its what i do, and it sucked to have to wait to start drinking on the weekends again. So thats why my next cycle will start in January, no clue what compounds Im running yet. Most likely going with Test E 600-750mg/week, with NPP (Short Estered Deca) and end the cycle with Anavar. I CANT FREAKING WAIT!!

Thanks again bro!

HockeyPlaya...loved reading through your thread mad. Just getting started at setting one up myself. If you could...take a quick glance over at the thread I started and let me know if you see anything or any advice. Learned a lot by tailing through your experience. Hope I have one of the same. Really looking for a legit site to get everything all-in-one since it will be a large order. Let me know either board or PM. Keep up the great work man.

I sent ya a PM big guy.

And Im about to check out your post.

Appreciate it bro!!!

Back