Hodgetwins Steroid Usage?

Alphacino

I know this is an old pic but they're the same size if not bigger now. I know they are on gear, probably blast and cruise on trt, but would you assume there on loads of gear or probably less than a gram a week? I know you cant pin point what gear they're taking but I'm just asking if light cycles like 500mg test and an oral a week could help achieve this along with perfect diet, training, etc.

its not their size that gives it away its their fullness, vascularity,separation etc.. they probably do get off however i am sure they are using multiple injectibles like tren, mast and other cutting drugs not to take away fro their hard work, dieting and genetics

no way ! i dont think they use gear at all , there 6'2 and wiegh less 210 lbs , it is possible for people to be in good shape and not be on gear, that dude next to them in the picture must be 5ft tall and 100lbs

no way ! i dont think they use gear at all , there 6'2 and wiegh less 210 lbs , it is possible for people to be in good shape and not be on gear, that dude next to them in the picture must be 5ft tall and 100lbs

don't be a dolt. their weight has nothing to do with it. People can be far lighter and still using. It's their 24-7 leaness that gives it away. You can stay sub 8% bodyfat for so long but all year round looking near contest ready.....? No

this is absurd, they admitted it in their last two vids. they both have striated delts?!?!?! seriously they are obviously on and one of them said "my acne is breaking out on my shoulder, i gotta lay off all that cell tech" said it multiple times... on other forums where you can't talk about steroids "cell tech" is a code for steroids, it was almost like they were making a joke about it, admitting it but not actually saying the words.

They've admitted to using in the past. If you see them now, they're nowhere near that aesthetic or lean. I'd say they're off now.

Then you don't lift, bodybuilding misc is that way^^^^

Jeff Seid who claims natty isn't half they're size, weight wise maybe but you might not know that steroids can make you look like you weigh a lot more.

Hyphy mud, Ramen, Cell-Tech, and straight up duck semen. This is ground up and injected IV 14 times a day.

Damn, I just gave away the secret to becoming the next Mr O. :(

Don't know, can guess all day, but giving possible doses or compounds is improbable. Sooorrrrrryy. :wiggle:

Hyphy mud, Ramen, Cell-Tech, and straight up duck semen. This is ground up and injected IV 14 times a day.

Damn, I just gave away the secret to becoming the next Mr O. :(

Don't know, can guess all day, but giving possible doses or compounds is improbable. Sooorrrrrryy. :wiggle:

Don't forget the pudding, it is really the catalyst in all this.

they are also downing horrible fatty/carb food all day as a "challenge" in vids... they just had a 20 buttermilk buscuit challenge, 2 large cheese pizza challenge, 12 mexican pizza challenge etc etc... it's a lot of their vids right now and they are getting a bit fat, I think they are trying to "dirty bulk" or something... they were really lean for a minute though, but you can still see delt striations through the fluff.

I knew these fools were juicing way before it was obvious tired of hearing there not that big they only weigh tgis much bla bla bla there is no such thing as natural on YouTube anyone natural you will never ever here about them

The only two naturals IMO are Christian Guzman and candito. I may be a missing a couple kunts but I'm not following every channel... Oh and inb4 Chris lavado who has 1lb of muscle right now blows up after all his injuries heal and has veins in his lower back claiming muscle memory, mark my words.

Lmao ok, that's definitely achievable naturally and if you think you can't I truly feel sorry that your body is made of drugs.

Make no mistake I know my shit retard and I picked the pics he clearly is on and you are too stupid to see it

Back