holy shit bostin loyd fucked up...

I wish he would sneeze and bite his own tongue off when he sticks it out like a jamoke.

Other than that...he should look MUCH better on all those drugs. That arm looks fucked.

quick update just added a picture of the arm after swelling

I told everyone about him few months ago.. That he will fuck up.. Well here it is haha.. Lol.. Next guess is heart surgery 2 years from now.. I hate to say or.put that on anyone but thats his route hes going.. What kills me.is this kid has such a big fan base.. Like wtf why.. He didnt contribute to anything.in BB.. Nor has done shit.. Hes just an idiot guido who admitts to everyones drug usuage and manage to be in.the right.co.p at the right.time.versing the right.ppl lol..

I hope the youth here see how temporary all that "fake muscle" really is , here one day , gone by next month....real hard earned muscle doesnt deflate like that.

Did a little surfing and found out the Boyd was injecting into the short head of the triceps and hit a nerve so it's ok..it will get better.While alot of few other folks was saying to go get some antibiotics stat!

Also found out the Zyzz was possibly killed in Thailand and made to look like an accident.He had a cut on the back of his head and was bleeding from it. ( From a family member) But had a heart attack in a sauna ? Corrupted folks there.

Now from what I've seen....Never,Ever travel to Thailand as an American.They don't like those sort of people there.They even have names from locals about foreigners and get off lightly if something bad happens.

There has been a video about BL for a few days now he tells it like it is I guess. About his arm and what his cycle is, etc. It should be in the first 2 pages of the recent threads check it out if you haven't seen it Duke.

Don't care about zzzz news.

Will never travel to Thailand, we have a nice Thai restaurant 15 minutes from here so we're good. :)

Synthol sucks. It looks nice for a while if used correctly, but it hurts you and it's only temporary. It's not functional and probably unhealthy. It is, for lack of a better term, "fake muscle". I hate synthol.

Back