home brew EQ

jonster

Has anyone ever done it? What are the raw materials? My buddy use to do it but i cant get a hold of him now.

wow....you will get scammed and somebody will send you sugar...why you not just buy deca durabolin and have human gear and legit?

wow....you will get scammed and somebody will send you sugar...why you not just buy deca durabolin and have human gear and legit?

because manufactured stuff is at the very least 10 times more expensive and almost always lower quality than homebrew. homebrew can be painless and dosed at whatever concentration you want and you know that it is dosed perfectly. anyways...homebrew is not allowed to be discussed on the board, but i will tell you, eq is the easiest to make.

yes,but home made gear is never pure..powders is full of metals and you will have big life problems someday...all IFBB guys use only human gear last 2-3 years....no more ugl for them..they know what they do!

yes,but home made gear is never pure..powders is full of metals and you will have big life problems someday...all IFBB guys use only human gear last 2-3 years....no more ugl for them..they know what they do!

would you care to elaborate on how "powders is full of metals"....?

i think what kevinS is referring to is the fact that most UGL powders are >98%-99% pure. i guess he thinks that 1%-2% is packed full of metal that will cause "big life problems"

EQ(Boldenone) for 5 grams conversion
eq is liquid at room temp
5 grams EQ
20.50 ml oil
.75 ba 3% BA
Makes 25ml @ 200mg/ml

"Mods please delete if we are not suppose to show this"

Bump. I had a chance to get some powder once. Turned out to be 99.9% pure Anavar, A friend capped it and used it all with great success. Cost him about 1/4 the price of buying it. :) Making your own gear can be a good cheap way to get huge. Its just not for everyone.

Back