Homebrew Bactrostatic Water?

Use a 0.22 syringe filter which will do 100ml of water.
Be sure to add 1ml of sterile benzyl alcohol for every 99ml of water.

1ml sterile benzyl alcohol (ask if there is a minimum)
100ml sterile vial
20ml syringe (the bigger the syringe the more pressure it takes)
two 18g pins one for drawing water and one for injecting in sterile vial.
small pin 27g for letting air pressure out of vial you injecting benzyl alcohol into

the pin used for injecting into the sterile vial and relieving air pressure should stay there with the filter until the process is complete. use the other pin to draw the water with. You will be switching the syringe from the filter to the drawing 5 times or so to get 100ml.

Man a little google goes a long way, thanks basskiller.

Anyone used this recipe before? I am a little Leary of using alcohol with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) Or HGH....
Seems 1ml per 9 in the recipe. Seems like a lot.
I would day .2 in 9.8 ml...thoughts?

Last edited:
Use a 0.22 syringe filter which will do 100ml of water.
Be sure to add 1ml of sterile benzyl alcohol for every 99ml of water.

1ml sterile benzyl alcohol (ask if there is a minimum)
100ml sterile vial
20ml syringe (the bigger the syringe the more pressure it takes)
two 18g pins one for drawing water and one for injecting in sterile vial.
small pin 27g for letting air pressure out of vial you injecting benzyl alcohol into

the pin used for injecting into the sterile vial and relieving air pressure should stay there with the filter until the process is complete. use the other pin to draw the water with. You will be switching the syringe from the filter to the drawing 5 times or so to get 100ml.

Man a little google goes a long way, thanks basskiller.

Anyone used this recipe before? I am a little Leary of using alcohol with Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) Or HGH....
Seems 1ml per 9 in the recipe. Seems like a lot.
I would day .2 in 9.8 ml...thoughts?

.10 ml of BA for every 9.9ml distilled water or the equivalent of 1ml BA for every 99ml of Distilled water. That is the recommended and always works for me!!!

that is what I thought, I must have misread the recipe. Good thing I double checked, or that would have burned like a mother.

So i built this batch last night. was 500ml distilled water and 6ml BA.

We put it into 10ml bottles and capped them only spilling one hehe.
I noticed that the BA sat on top of the water for a while, then sunk to the bottom, or at least it seemed that way. After mixing it several times everything seemed to go ok.
There was a slight odor from the BA, is that normal.
We did not heat it or anything, everything was done cold.

The other thing I noticed is that I could have filtered the whole batch with a single wattman .22. We did not, I filtered about half and then changed the filter to be safe. Thought that the wattman was only good for 100 before they would clog, but I guess because there should have been almost zero contaminants and other stuff in the distilled water.....

This shit aint going to sting me every time I use it will it?
I get it from walmart from time to time, comes in 30ml bottles with a red label. It does not sting, but there are no ingredients on the bottle either.
Its not even close to as cheep as I made this batch, including the BA, bottles and tops!

Thoughts?

Last edited:
Back