Homebrew versus GP

Conrad415

Not sure what they hell happened. There is now way the raws were overcook or burnt. The raws were in pur jelly forum once I recieved after waiting for three months.

This is Test E brewed at 250mg.

Here is there recipe I used:

Oil - 50 ml
Dosage in mg 250mg
Powder Weight .75
BA concentration 2%
BB concentration 20%

Results - Amounts Needed
Oil - 50 ml
Powder - 12.5gm
ba - 2.5 ml
bb - 10 ml

Could someone explain what could have happened? I have brewed many time but never had this happened.

Thanks

GP has reallllly light colored gear. Super smooth. I would love to know what they used as a carrier.

If the test e came in jellyish form when you received it, it could possibly mean that the temperature when shipping got a little high. Did you throw it into the fridge to make it solid again? And what oil did you use? It's lookin cloudy as fuck. Heat and Refilter it and see what happens.

GP has reallllly light colored gear. Super smooth. I would love to know what they used as a carrier.

If the test e came in jellyish form when you received it, it could possibly mean that the temperature when shipping got a little high. Did you throw it into the fridge to make it solid again? And what oil did you use? It's lookin cloudy as fuck. Heat and Refilter it and see what happens.

Grape seed oil
I did put it in the fridge but it never harden, it just got thicker. It sat in the fridge for 3 days

GP is probably the smoothest I have use yet.

Hmmm... From a organic chemistry perspective the use of cold will do nothing but harden it in gelatinous form. The melting point of TestE is very low 32-36C or about 90F. Simple refrigeration would not cause reconstruction into a powder. The proper thing would have been to dissolve it into Methanol. Then use crystallography. Wash thoroughly then grind the crystals back into a fine powder then proceed as usual. Also at 250 TestE requires 5% BA or the use of EO like GP uses. Also TestE is a longer chain and the molar equivalent is .84 due to C=1 in CHCL3

The weird color is due to heat oxidation that was not filtered out through crystallography. The free radicals have also probably cause significant decay in the GSO.

Also your solvents were off.

This is Test E brewed at 250mg.

Here is there recipe I used:

Oil - 50 ml
Dosage in mg 250mg
Powder Weight .75
BA concentration 2%
BB concentration 20%

Results - Amounts Needed
Oil - 50 ml
Powder - 12.5gm
ba - 2.5 ml
bb - 10 ml

The proper recipe for 50ml TestE at 250mg/ml would be

Oil -27ml
Powder- 12.5g
BA - 2.5ml
BB - 10ml

You forgot to subtract the solvents and powder volume from the GSO. What you brewed would be 12.5grams into 62.5 fluid and a powder volume of 10.5 equaling 171mg/ml. Adding the hydro-absorption from liquefaction (TestE would be 32%) This would further reduce potency.
73*1.32=96.6,
12.5/96.6=129mg/ml Of course the hydro-absorption is estimated at the highest point. So your gear is in the range of 129.9mg/ml to 170mg/ml (it was gelationous so at least some hydro-absorption occurred)

testosterone ENANTHATE- 4-ANDROSTEN-17b-OL-3-ONE 17-ENANTHATE
(SAME AS testosterone HEPTANOATE)
melting point=32-36C
molecular weight=400.61
rotation= +84 C=1 CHCL3

Hope that helped. I received some TestE from my uncle that had the same issue. After re-crystallization it was fine though. I lost 1gram out of 100 in conversion mostly because I was to lazy to re-constitute the first wash. Unless you cold pack ship TestE powder this is a pretty common occurrence and no big deal.

Happy brewing I will be around if you got any other questions.

Last edited:
Hmmm... From a organic chemistry perspective the use of cold will do nothing but harden it in gelatinous form. The melting point of TestE is very low 32-36C or about 90F. Simple refrigeration would not cause reconstruction into a powder. The proper thing would have been to dissolve it into Methanol. Then use crystallography. Wash thoroughly then grind the crystals back into a fine powder then proceed as usual. Also at 250 TestE requires 5% BA or the use of EO like GP uses. Also TestE is a longer chain and the molar equivalent is .84 due to C=1 in CHCL3

The weird color is due to heat oxidation that was not filtered out through crystallography. The free radicals have also probably cause significant decay in the GSO.

Also your solvents were off.

The proper recipe for 50ml TestE at 250mg/ml would be

Oil -27ml
Powder- 12.5g
BA - 2.5ml
BB - 10ml

You forgot to subtract the solvents and powder volume from the GSO. What you brewed would be 12.5grams into 62.5 fluid and a powder volume of 10.5 equaling 171mg/ml. Adding the hydro-absorption from liquefaction (TestE would be 32%) This would further reduce potency.
73*1.32=96.6,
12.5/96.6=129mg/ml Of course the hydro-absorption is estimated at the highest point. So your gear is in the range of 129.9mg/ml to 170mg/ml (it was gelationous so at least some hydro-absorption occurred)

testosterone ENANTHATE- 4-ANDROSTEN-17b-OL-3-ONE 17-ENANTHATE
(SAME AS testosterone HEPTANOATE)
melting point=32-36C
molecular weight=400.61
rotation= +84 C=1 CHCL3

Hope that helped. I received some TestE from my uncle that had the same issue. After re-crystallization it was fine though. I lost 1gram out of 100 in conversion mostly because I was to lazy to re-constitute the first wash. Unless you cold pack ship TestE powder this is a pretty common occurrence and no big deal.

Happy brewing I will be around if you got any other questions.

So in short: Is my test ruined? lol

So in short: Is my test ruined? lol

The batch you made is extremely under-dosed and full of free radicals I would not recommend using it. If you have remaining powder it is perfectly fine.

To elaborate:
1.) Dissolve in methanol

2.) Use crystallography

3.) Wash thoroughly

4.) Allow powder to dry in a coffee filter wrapped in paper towels (change towels as needed) in a cool dry place. NOT THE FRIDGE.

5.) Weigh daily when the weight does not decrease over two days that means it is dry.

6.) Store in fridge till ready to use.

I think you may want to stay away from brewing till you research it a bit more.

Last edited:
Back