Homeland Security Notice in package

sirbuster

Well I wasn't exspecting this. I sent my wife to pick up the package from the post office. When she got home and opened the box there was two letters from the Border patrol/Homeland security. I tried to attach the scaned pics but they are to large to post a combined total of 13MB. I need to know what the hell I need to do and QUICK!!!!!! If anyone wants to see the papers I will e-mail them on a secure account, perferably cyber-rights my addy is 496sirbuster@cyber-rights.net

Has this happened to anyone, and what was the outcome?

Ok Send Them To Me Too Please My E Mail Is RIGHT THERE IN RED..hurry

Let me guess it came through customs in California? Perhaps San Fran? If so I have had that happen several times. Dont be surprised if you get a formal letter in a couple of weeks telling you they have you stuff, you can claim it, dispute the seizure yadda yadda yadda. Ignore the letter and do not respond.

My advice is to get rid of this package and it contents asap. Clear your hard drive and make sure your house is clean just in case. They most likely are not coming after you, as they have just given you a warning, heads up.

Also dont send your wife to do your dirty work. You pick up your packages and dont get others involved. If the cops can prove that she went to the PO and picked up a pack she knew contained Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) she can be in just as much hot water as you.

If you scan the letters and send them to your source, he will probably ship to another addy for free. But make sure you dont use that same addy anymore

Champ

we cant even get a email of the paper from this guy i think he's to scared to even come on this site

Champ said:
Let me guess it came through customs in California? Perhaps San Fran? If so I have had that happen several times. Dont be surprised if you get a formal letter in a couple of weeks telling you they have you stuff, you can claim it, dispute the seizure yadda yadda yadda. Ignore the letter and do not respond.

My advice is to get rid of this package and it contents asap. Clear your hard drive and make sure your house is clean just in case. They most likely are not coming after you, as they have just given you a warning, heads up.

Also dont send your wife to do your dirty work. You pick up your packages and dont get others involved. If the cops can prove that she went to the PO and picked up a pack she knew contained Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) she can be in just as much hot water as you.

If you scan the letters and send them to your source, he will probably ship to another addy for free. But make sure you dont use that same addy anymore

Champ

Well said. In short: you got a warning; name and address are now on a watchlist. What quantity was supposed to be in there?

sorry guys about the post, currently workin shutdown 7/12's. Last night I tried to attach the scans but they are 2 bug for the forum and when I tried to send them to a guys cyber reights accoun to see what he thought the I guess encrypt deal wouldn't work there not send them it gave me a attachment error. Any suggestions on how to post?

Champ said:

Champ

That sounds like the I recieved, about the wife a couple og guys suggested it. I see their point someony would have to prove she new, she shure isn't going to tell them "oh yea, this is my husbands Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) from CHina"

Package contents were dbol and anavar, only enough 8wks.

sirbuster said:
That sounds like the I recieved, about the wife a couple og guys suggested it. I see their point someony would have to prove she new, she shure isn't going to tell them "oh yea, this is my husbands Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) from CHina"

Package contents were dbol and anavar, only enough 8wks.

It is amazing what info people will dish out when quesioned by cops and they start putting presure on the person. All I am saying is you are fine, and they are not going to arrest you. You should get a formal letter in the mail within the next month or so, ignore it, or scan for a resend.

Do not involve others with internation packages and a word to the wise; China and Thailand are probably the two hottest countries you can order Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) from, so maybe it is time to find a new source, or someone with a remailer.

Scan your copy if you get a chance, but I am pretty sure it is just a square piece of paper, probably smaller than a regualar piece of paper stuffed inside your package. If you want you can just type out what the paper says in your post and that is the same as scanning it.

Champ

I hope im understanding this right they put a letter in your package but also left the contents in there as well? Well as already said id clean my house out stroing everything somewhere else if possible, clean computer up, and probably chill for a little it and wait and see what ahppens.
"It is amazing what info people will dish out when quesioned by cops and they start putting presure on the person."
Its true even when the cops are like please dont sayanything paople just cant help but to tell them everything they can think of, just dont say anything if contacted. Good luck with eveything bro.

dcorti01 said:
I hope im understanding this right they put a letter in your package but also left the contents in there as well? Well as already said id clean my house out stroing everything somewhere else if possible, clean computer up, and probably chill for a little it and wait and see what ahppens.
"It is amazing what info people will dish out when quesioned by cops and they start putting presure on the person."
Its true even when the cops are like please dont sayanything paople just cant help but to tell them everything they can think of, just dont say anything if contacted. Good luck with eveything bro.

Noe they took the contents, figures my first order

Talk about bad luck. And to think your own taxes are paying those clowns.

hey bro thank for sending me the paper that you were givin ..well there letting you off this time..but any further attempts you will be arrested wow that was fukn detailed bro ...that was YOUR WARNING so to speak....

Back