Votes: 548 67.2%
  • 18"-19"

Votes: 199 24.4%
  • 20"-21"

Votes: 44 5.4%
  • 21" +

Votes: 24 2.9%

• Total voters
The proper way to measure your arm (for official competition stats) is flexed and at the peak of your bicep. Measuring it unflexed is sort of like measuring your dick limp. Insignificant, and probably not real impressive.

ok...for a moment i thought you guys were talking about unflexed, so mine would suck. mine flexed is 22.

3dmuscle

6'2", ~238, 18.5" arms. This is the best I've ever been, but you get used to it fast, and I can't wait to hit 20s - next cycle in probably 10 weeks or so.

They are arond 19 now, were around 20 when i was tipping the scales at a rather pudgy 280.

5ft10 , 7 1/4 inch wrists with 161/2 inch arms natural . havent touched a single drop of any illegal anabol etc. in my life . TRUST me this has been very , very hard to achieve for me considering im a party animal as well .

mine are 18 1/2inches, cold.....then again, I only have used small amounts of dbol (30mg ed) on the two cycles I have done with dbol. I haven't used dbol, Sustanon (sust), etc. on a cycle in over a year. All I have been using is anavar. I get muscle gain (sizable, but not spectacular), with great strengths gains and fantastic definition and vascularity. I've found that anavar is also a great appetite suppressant.

Last edited:
You see 20" arms don't do shit for me! I am 6' 4'" 240 lbs and 20" still looks skinny on me. Unfortunatly, I have to get to 22" to look huge. This long muscle shit is not helping me one bit.

Back