Votes: 548 67.2%
  • 18"-19"

Votes: 199 24.4%
  • 20"-21"

Votes: 44 5.4%
  • 21" +

Votes: 24 2.9%

• Total voters
Once were 19 1/2.Been more than 2 years clean now and they've gotten down to 17 1/2 and that's way too much of a loss.In your opinion can someone have a 20 inch arm without gear?I don't think that's possible but if it is,it would take too much years to achieve that.

heh i have a meezly 16.5 just measured...cold
But my forearms are 13.7!!!!!

I have yet to lose an armwrestling match heh.... .

My arms are 18.5 cold 19 pumped...I cant break 19" to save my life...I do heavy tri movements..I can do 10 reps standing barbell tri extensions, with A plate and a half (185lbs).....My tris are freakishly strong, but seemed to have lost definition with all the compound movements Im doing now. What kind of supersets are you guys doing to break 19-20" barrier????

needsize said:
Cold, they are somewhere between 18 1/2 and 19", but my small frame makes them look way bigger, ie, last time I was ripped my waist was 28"
NeedSIZE just curious as you say you have a small frame, what is your wrist and ankle measurements? oh and is that you in your avatar?

mobius1 said:
Once were 19 1/2.Been more than 2 years clean now and they've gotten down to 17 1/2 and that's way too much of a loss.In your opinion can someone have a 20 inch arm without gear?I don't think that's possible but if it is,it would take too much years to achieve that.
i'd say 18-19 natty is achievable for some. assuming good diet, i think this is largely based on good training however

25 inch biceps are achievable naturally.

Just eat alot of mcdonalds and spend your time watching montel williams and playing online games and you'll be there in no time.

Back