Votes: 548 67.2%
  • 18"-19"

Votes: 199 24.4%
  • 20"-21"

Votes: 44 5.4%
  • 21" +

Votes: 24 2.9%

• Total voters
mine are 18 3/4 for right arm in 18.1/4 for the left one cold i find it small for my5.10 wath can i do to adjust my both arm i am a drawer (i have the eyes very accute)and the diffrence with my two arm, very bother me ok nobody see the diffrence they all tell me is in my head the problem . for me i really see a diffrence in my two arm like david and goliat

Last edited:
what's some of yalls height and arm lengths? My arms are 17.5 inches but I'm 6'1 and wear a 38 to 39 shirt length so it's hard for me to put size on them. My arms are about 3 inches longer than my friend who is way taller than me

20 1/4 right now but going on a cycle soon have hope to hit 22 in that is what I can big 18 - 20 youll see alot but 22 and hard now your jacked

Keep in mind i'm just over 5'7" (5'8" on a good day ;) ) and I'm at just over 18" should be 19" by end of year, I hope :) They could always be bigger but I'm very pleased right now.

Holy crap...everyone has huge pipes...i thought mine were decent at a lil shy of 18...i have alot of work to do

I am 40 years old was blessed with good genes and have always had big arms have gotten as big as 20 7/8 left arm 20 1/2 right arm but have never been able to get bigger than that . I can say that I personally have never gained more than 1/2 in in a cycle once I hit like 18 in my opinion it takes much longer to keep getting bigger as your body hits you genetic plateau. As for those who say anything over 18 od rare I suggest you go to one of the bigger shows like thre Arnold Classic and see some of the monsters not even competing lol it can be quite humbling.I also think the length of your arms also makes it easier to gain mass, as I am 6 ft but my reach is only 67 inches , so it is easier I think than for a man with longer arms

Back