How can I go about asking my physician to send me to the endocrinologist?

TahsRealm

I do not want to tell my doc I am using, can cause insurance issues.

I would love to get my levels checked though, just for peace of mind & to see where I stand. I have been on cycle for a while, finally picked up HCG..

How can I go about asking the doc?

I do not want to tell my doc I am using, can cause insurance issues.

I would love to get my levels checked though, just for peace of mind & to see where I stand. I have been on cycle for a while, finally picked up HCG..

How can I go about asking the doc?

Don't ask any doc to check, even the endo... if you're on supra physiological doses of T and it's legit your total test will come in much to high on blood work. The endo will know for sure you're up to something, and either way insurance issues could be ahead.

If you're state side then use Private MD labs, if you're in a state that doesn't allow it then drive to a bordering state that does.

Don't ask any doc to check, even the endo... if you're on supra physiological doses of T and it's legit your total test will come in much to high on blood work. The endo will know for sure you're up to something, and either way insurance issues could be ahead.

If you're state side then use Private MD labs, if you're in a state that doesn't allow it then drive to a bordering state that does.
I'm in NJ my friend. For the first time my nuts went up, just ordered HCG cause I got bugged out lmao

I'm in NJ my friend. For the first time my nuts went up, just ordered HCG cause I got bugged out lmao

The hCG will help a lot, I didn't like when it happened on TRT either so went on hCG myself.

All you gotta do is drive to PA, I live in NY and that's what I do; yes it sucks because it takes a whole work day to get there and back but at least it's private. No matter what doc pulls it, it will enter your patient history and follow you around, insurance will also see eventually. Only other way to have it done thru a doc is pay for the doc visit in cash and labs in cash, sign no release for your PCP... this will keep it between you and whatever knew doc you hire and pay in cash. This will run you a ton more money then a small trip to PA though, I've never been ID'd or anything going to the LabCorps there.

The hCG will help a lot, I didn't like when it happened on TRT either so went on hCG myself.

All you gotta do is drive to PA, I live in NY and that's what I do; yes it sucks because it takes a whole work day to get there and back but at least it's private. No matter what doc pulls it, it will enter your patient history and follow you around, insurance will also see eventually. Only other way to have it done thru a doc is pay for the doc visit in cash and labs in cash, sign no release for your PCP... this will keep it between you and whatever knew doc you hire and pay in cash. This will run you a ton more money then a small trip to PA though, I've never been ID'd or anything going to the LabCorps there.
Thanks brother, what was the cost?

Thanks brother, what was the cost?

It's 67$ for the basic female panel which caps total T at 1500, I believe the one that has the uncapped total T was about 100$.

Body Builder Testing | Private MD Labs

Scroll down too Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS, that gives you the uncapped total T, an e2 (non sensitive, may run higher which is normal), and your CBC to keep an eye on HCT/RBC. That test plus gas will be much cheaper then paying any doc privately.

Tank ur level s with a short estered 19 nor or an oral...introduce for a week or two..go in get checked. The problem w tanking level s is
u feel like shit
a good doc will reguire more than 1 test...several will be in order actually

IF you get to an endo they ll start you with test cream...trash it...give it to a chick u do not like.

It's 67$ for the basic female panel which caps total T at 1500, I believe the one that has the uncapped total T was about 100$.

Body Builder Testing | Private MD Labs

Scroll down too Hormone Panel with F&T Testosterone LC/MS-MS, that gives you the uncapped total T, an e2 (non sensitive, may run higher which is normal), and your CBC to keep an eye on HCT/RBC. That test plus gas will be much cheaper then paying any doc privately.

Going to check this out, thanks a lot brotha

I have no idea what the medical system over there is like, but we get our levels tested without an endoc.
I did have a couple of visits in my endoc's office, I asked my doc to set me an appointment with her because I had changed my lifestyle and diet and would like to know how positively or negatively it impacted my levels. Bam!

Instead use LabsMD - Simple and Secure Lab Tests Online . their female hormone panel does not cap at 1500 and will give you actual total T levels. I believe it only costs about $70-something dollars. Drive to the nearest state that allows private blood work. Make a day out of it and do some sight seeing, break some laws, find a mistress, what have you.

This is what I do, always turns out to be a nice day on the road alone... sometimes I don't even pay attention to anything else or stop, I just stay to myself for the peace and quiet of a long drive (I have 3 small children).

I pack up my bag with about 4 meals incase I decide to go slow and drag it out, this also keeps you from stopping and breaking your diet and crap fast food or gas station pizza.

Thanks for the link too joz, didn't realize they had the uncapped for cheaper.

Back