• 100mg ED

Votes: 8 16.3%
  • 100mg EOD

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iron

Just curious to see how you all dose your Winstrol (winny) whether it's oral or IM. If it happens to be "other", please feel free to list what the dosing schedule is and why.

50mg ed. Havnt heard of oil based Winstrol (winny) before?where is it from? but know the average dose needs to be around 400mg wk.

massive said:
50mg ed. Havnt heard of oil based Winstrol (winny) before?where is it from? but know the average dose needs to be around 400mg wk.
I have heard tons of people tell me they get great results on a zambon eod. 400mg a week is on the higher side imo. 100mg a day is quite a bit of Winstrol (winny). I know alot of athletes who used to run it at 50mg e3d and got good performance results.

100mg ed? I did 50mg eod and my lower back was killing me...isn't 100mg ed brutal on the liver. Not oral, injected.

I will use 50mg ED in 1-2 weeks.
Thing I'm considering is if it matters to devide dose AM and PM or pre workout?

Haven't started yet but will be running 25 eod in 3 wks/ x 6 wks

Who the hell was I kidding did 50 today. Shit, shoulder was hurting so much
this morning did 25 , then benched close to old max. said FI. Went home
did the other 25. I'm a instant grad. kind of guy. So I guess I'll be doing
50 EOD. I'm such a push over.

Last edited:
I do about 40mg ed if oral and i split the dosage 20mg in am and pm. If oral i get the micronized one that is water based and do 80mg eod. For some reason if i go above 50mg ed my joints can not take it, and then i can't do cardio.

Back