how do you take HGH

DougoeFre5h said:
Its been less than 2 days since you started this thread, I doubt you've managed to do ALL that reading. There are theories and explainations out there all over the wonderful world wide web, on how to take it, when during the day, why, subq or im, with test or without, doses dependant on goals..which brings me to my final question...

WHY did you purchase GH before knowing anything about it?

It was free and cus i want it. I have not even mixed it! Really do not know when i will take it!

reallittleguy said:
Most people that are using it for size are taking it with other stuff. This is called stacking. 2IU's will not put a lot of size if any on you. You are correct if you are looking for size then i would say around 5iu per day. But since this is your first time i would still do 2-3IU per day just to see how it works with your body. if you take a lot of stuff at one you will never really know what worked for you.

So start with just the Gh for a week or so and then work the gear in?

That is what I was thinking of doing.

What would be the best to throw it with it. Was thinking of all 3 test but do not know or trem. but just did that 12 weeks ago.

Have you ever did test or anything before and if so what and how much? If this is your first cycle then do 400mg of test for 12 weeks and hold on to the GH for latter use.

I have take alittle of everything. But Winstrol (winny) I do not like it.

Last cycle I took was 900mg enth. 900mg deca a week for 8 weeks
then trem 225mgs, sust750mgs, prop300mgs a week

Do you think I should just start with with a test? But not going to start for another coupel of weeks.

littleman363 said:
I have take alittle of everything. But Winstrol (winny) I do not like it.

Last cycle I took was 900mg enth. 900mg deca a week for 8 weeks
then trem 225mgs, sust750mgs, prop300mgs a week

Do you think I should just start with with a test? But not going to start for another coupel of weeks.

whenever I need a quick laugh all I have to do is just check out one of this tool's post :laugh3:

IMO I would do 12 weeks of test at 600mg and 10 weeks deca at 400mg and 3 IU's of GH everyday for 6 months at 1.5 in the morning and 1.5 early afternoon.

Don't forget PCT

How little is littleman ? Posts are really adding up ! If you do more HGH then your body produces there is a chance that you'll stop producing it at such a young age. Now if you still want to use it ,I feel that doing it in the A.M. and not at night is the way to go. Let your body go about making HGH at night. Read all you can,absorb it ,search on the boards. I guarentee you will learn. Trust me .

HGH Man said:
How little is littleman ? Posts are really adding up ! If you do more HGH then your body produces there is a chance that you'll stop producing it at such a young age. Now if you still want to use it ,I feel that doing it in the A.M. and not at night is the way to go. Let your body go about making HGH at night. Read all you can,absorb it ,search on the boards. I guarentee you will learn. Trust me .

What about not right before bed but mid day or something like that?
22yrs
175lbs
bf8%
How much is too much?
I like reallittleguys stack. Would that be good for me? I was thinking 800mg of test enanthate and 800 of deca.

Ok normally I try to keep my mouth shut in her but no offense you are a tool.

First you go buy a bunch of gh before even having a clue on how, what or how much to take.

Then you list some ridicuplous cycle you did before yet you are 175lbs.
I bet you are probably like 6 feet tall as well

Then everytime anyone tries to help you and tries to answer your stupid questions you dont even listen then ask even stupider shit.

I usually say no offense but in your case I wont so here is my suggestion.

You should flush every bit of your stash down the shitter, do some real research on performance enhancing compounds, legal, gray are and otherwise, learn how to get your diet and training down pat, grow up a couple of years and then come back and be a contributing member of the online bb'ing comminity.

Until then you are the missing link and have no business even spelling growth hormone and we dont need another fucking idiot making bodybuilding look bad.

PS sorry mods for my posts but this guy is the kind of dipshit I was talking about in my other thread

Milhouse said:

PS sorry mods for my posts but this guy is the kind of dipshit I was talking about in my other thread

furthermore it's people like this keeping gear a banned substance

Back