how do you take HGH

littleman363

I just got 6 boxs of Saizen 8.8mgs. I was though I konw how to take it but have heard of two way and doses. I was just seeing if how some of you take it. I of my soures that shows told me too take 15iu when I get up and 15iu later on in the day ever day. The over way was 5iu a day ever day. Now just do not know whar to do. Can some one help me ready to start.

Last edited:
give it some hours and youll have a good answer to youre question. Never used it myself but id like to know to.

And i was thinking... if you ever come of gh would u need post cycle therapy (pct) or anything?

littleman363 said:
Can some one help me ready to start.

Seriously...You are NOWHERE near ready to start. Spend the next couple months researching everything you can and then you might be able to make that statement.

How many IU's did you get?

Since this is your first time running it you should start at 2-3 IU's per day. You can take it 5 days on 2 days off or 7 days straight depends on your money. You also need to take it for 6 months min.

As for when to take it there is a lot of different opinions about that.

I take 2iu's every night.

Re: Re: how do you take HGH

StoneColdNTO said:
Seriously...You are NOWHERE near ready to start. Spend the next couple months researching everything you can and then you might be able to make that statement.

I agree with SC do a little research. I know I did and still do.

Re: Re: how do you take HGH

StoneColdNTO said:

Still going to start but thank was just seeing how some other people take it. I know you are trying to help but that is what you all ways say

reallittleguy said:
How many IU's did you get?

Since this is your first time running it you should start at 2-3 IU's per day. You can take it 5 days on 2 days off or 7 days straight depends on your money. You also need to take it for 6 months min.

As for when to take it there is a lot of different opinions about that.

I take 2iu's every night.

I have 6 boxs with 26.4 iu in ever box. I plan on taking it for 6 month too. If i take the 2-3iu's do I take it ED. They is what I would like to do if so. Money is not a big deal what is the best way.

Thanks

dude you need to listen to SC. to even mention taking 30iu a day shows you need to do some research. we all are still learning and we all can use some help from time to time. what are you taking it with? dont expect to gain much muscle without aas, even at 5 units a day.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: how do you take HGH

littleman363 said:
you tell me this every time i post

you never say anything to help

WTF is wrong with you ??

You have started a grand total of seven (7) threads and I helped you in all but one. Maybe gets your facts straight before spewing such bullshit.

Would you like me to list them all right here so everyone can see what a liar you really are ?? Should take me a total of about 2 minutes to do......:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: how do you take HGH

StoneColdNTO said:
WTF is wrong with you ??

You have started a grand total of seven (7) threads and I helped you in all but one. Maybe gets your facts straight before spewing such bullshit.

Would you like me to list them all right here so everyone can see what a liar you really are ?? Should take me a total of about 2 minutes to do......:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ok i just left to go eat and i was think, i should not have said that. You are right but I have not started anything. This is just onr place that I am asking what everyone think. I never said that i was going to take it like that just though i would tell you some of the thing i heard.
Sorry for getting rude

Can we just get back on the subject ?

phatboy said:
dude you need to listen to SC. to even mention taking 30iu a day shows you need to do some research. we all are still learning and we all can use some help from time to time. what are you taking it with? dont expect to gain much muscle without aas, even at 5 units a day.

What would be the best thing to take with it.

littleman363 said:
What would be the best thing to take with it.

relax bro. your asking questions that have been asked many times before. with a question of 30iu a day shows you have a lot of homework to do. I wouldn't doubt your diet and training is way off with such a ridiculous question like that. The "search" feature is a beautiful thing, try it.

u know i was angry with StoneColdNTO at first to becouse when i asked him a question he said ( go search for some information )
i told him why don't u simply answer my question ???!!
then i said why don't give it a try
u know what was the best thing about searching (u know things was not even in ur mind ) and it is very important
in short even if u have ur question answerd ((go do some search))
and last thing StoneColdNTO is one of the most helpful boys here(that's what i found later on ):D

I just came across another post by littleman

A) He came on the board to pull people's legs.

or

B) He's truly clueless and should do as someone said in another thread and "put the needle down." This is how people get hurt. Do your homework first bro.

Back