How does AAS affect your mood?

Dbolsmoothie

17 yrs old & BANNED
Being someone who has never taken AAS, I am out researching steroids as much as I can. Out of curiosity though, how does AAS make you feel? Are your emotions more pronounced? Tell me what YOU guys feel and what's different when your on it or off it. My other question is, how would 400mg test only cycle make me feel(take a guess). I will admit I have the temper of a bull. Being that my test levels are 345, I don't do anything radical. Im just wondering what I might do on cycle. I currently have enough sense not to be extremely destructive or violent(although I did punch a hole in my wall after getting a bad haircut lol). If you take the time to reply, I'd greatly appreciate your time.

Moods

For a first cycle 500 of test is usually recomended. As for moods, I LOVE being on test. It's makes me feel great and sex drive is through the roof!! I don't have any mood swings or anger issues and a lot of people will tell you that "roid rage" is a myth anyway. The only negative side that I've had is sweating my ass off once the test kicks in around week 5 or 6--12. I have to take two shirts to the gym instead of one.

Over all sense of well being is ussually the way things go when upping your test. Too much uncontrolled test can raise estro and result in the opposite..lethargy, depression etc.

Same with sex drive..

AAS can exacerbate negative traits like wall punching ie. if your an asshole...intro of exo-test can/will make you a bigger one.

Cesation of AAS can lead to a downward turn in mood, energy, libido.

It s a tightwire walk..this ain t beer and weed. It s more complicated than just pinning aas..you got Aromatase inhibitor (AI) s to consider, pct to line up...can get pricey.

Being someone who has never taken AAS, I am out researching steroids as much as I can. Out of curiosity though, how does AAS make you feel? Are your emotions more pronounced? Tell me what YOU guys feel and what's different when your on it or off it. My other question is, how would 400mg test only cycle make me feel(take a guess). I will admit I have the temper of a bull. Being that my test levels are 345, I don't do anything radical. Im just wondering what I might do on cycle. I currently have enough sense not to be extremely destructive or violent(although I did punch a hole in my wall after getting a bad haircut lol). If you take the time to reply, I'd greatly appreciate your time.

Being "ON" cycle for me gives me a better sense of well being. My natural test levels are low, so when I am taking AAS/DS I feel strong, feel more energy, and my sex drive is insane! If you are married, prepare your wife! I eat healthy, clean food, I am dedicated and consistent in the gym and my training...it definitely is a benefit.

Just be careful when riding the Tren train is my input!! Think of... Jeykll and Hyde

I've heard and read guys love the test.

Doses up to 600-800 per week....i feel incredibly good...sleep good,relaxed,no sides...amazing...above 800 though...different story...i start to get a little anxiety..some bloat..night sweats and insomnia

"Wanna feel your best, take a shot of test"... At least thats what my buddy used to say...lol

Test always makes me feel better, but dont be decieved, after your cycle the depression will kick in. It does for me at least...

I find it harder to control my temper while on a cycle but in a weird way it feels really good getting angry. Generally feel good everyday :D

I was like you OP, I have low test naturall (around 300) and am known to be quick tempered, I am Irish after all. I noticed calming slightly with a better mood at testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dosage 200-300mg ew. Once I bumped to 500mg ew I am in a much better mood overall, more confident and more easy going. I find I don't lose my temper as quick and let some stuff slide. But I do speak up quicker if someone is being an idiot (cutting in line, etc).

With low test, I believe quick temper and anger is a symptom, so when you have your meds (test) to get normal you'll probably calm some. Unless you're an asshole to begin with, then you'll probably just become a bigger asshole. Just do like Teutonic said and watch your estro, find your spot after a few weeks by getting bloods and using adex and keep your estro to 30ish or so, or wherever your spot is, and you'll feel much better.

Monitor your BP, have a clean diet and exercise frequently and you'll be happier. Give blood every 2 months and bloodwork every 4-8 weeks.

Plus with my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), I never have the "after cycle depression" luckily. But I lived in the low T depression for 10+ years and it sucks big time.

Over all sense of well being is ussually the way things go when upping your test. Too much uncontrolled test can raise estro and result in the opposite..lethargy, depression etc.

Same with sex drive..

AAS can exacerbate negative traits like wall punching ie. if your an asshole...intro of exo-test can/will make you a bigger one.

Cesation of AAS can lead to a downward turn in mood, energy, libido.

It s a tightwire walk..this ain t beer and weed. It s more complicated than just pinning aas..you got Aromatase inhibitor (AI) s to consider, post cycle therapy (pct) to line up...can get pricey.

well said!!!

That is why IMHO on cycle support and post cycle therapy (pct) are the most critical aspects to any AAS cycle...on cycle to minimize testicular shutdown and protect your extremities (heart, liver, kidneys, BP, and immune system)...

post cycle therapy (pct) is dictated by cycle support and AAS (harshness of cycle)...your post cycle therapy (pct) will be much more effective if you take the necessary precautions to minimize shutdown and keep the boys alert during cycle instead of having them shutdown completely and having to revive them...make sense? This is where HCG and/or HCGenerate come to play, liver support supplements...or basically my cycle support supplement N2 Guard.

It is like this...when we have a water main break at my work, if we shut down the main to work on it and shut it down 100%, it causes a vacuum where dirt and contaminates can enter the water main which creates a list of things we have to do in order to put it back in service for the residents to have safe potable water (flushing of the main for hours, bacterial sampling, flushing individual water services before the water meters, pain in the you know what!). Where if we just throttle the main down and let it still be active and perform the repair without shutting it down 100%...then all the other things are not needed and we have brought the main back to normal operating condition more effectively...make sense?

Minimize testicular shutdown and not have them shutdown 100%, the post cycle therapy (pct) has a better effect of bringing hormone levels back up to normal operating condition without drastic measures and feeling like a piece of sh*t! Depression is one.

Also consider bridging in between cycles too to keep gains coming and keep your mind focused at continuing to build muscle and feel great! SARMs is a great way to go, as well as a supplement I use personally which is Bridge.

This is just my opinion and what I like to follow, but feel strongly about..."on cycle support and post cycle therapy (pct) are the most important components to all AAS cycles...period!!!"

Back