how does your wife/significant other view your use of AAS?

Rage? You wouldn't no rage if it grabbed you by the ballox. Your woman carrot waven that little pink taco box at you all day cause she knows your a lil bitch boy lol. You obviously haven't owned it yet.

Lmao what's wrong with you?

Lmao what's wrong with you?

I got an infraction for being an asshole to buzzbait. And it has been relayed to me that this forum is for learning. I respect that and appologize to all the members I have offended. From now on I'm gunna be more respectful to everyone. :)

Last edited:
I got an infraction for being an asshole to buzzbait. And it has been relayed to me that this forum is for learning. I respect that and appologize to all the members I have offended. From now on I'm gunna be more respectful to everyone. :)

Your a teenage douche, and I'm not sorry to anyone for saying that. If you want to stay on this forum, I'd advise you try and find another member to get caught up in your childish pussy ass games, cause I'm not that mother fucker. Now go play kid

Your a teenage douche, and I'm not sorry to anyone for saying that. If you want to stay on this forum, I'd advise you try and find another member to get caught up in your childish pussy ass games, cause I'm not that mother fucker. Now go play kid

Noted

just picked up bigger stronger faster since a lot of you guys mentioned this helping. i've never seen it either so I'm sure it'll be enjoyable. I watched pumping iron with the wife the other day and she actually loved it, said it was one of her favorite movies actually.

I'm a bad ass....j/k. To be honest, Im not even sure what the red squares mea. I showed up one day and they were all there. I've been off and on (mostly off) this board for a while due to family and other distractions but I'm back. I'm going to figure this red square thing out.

You been a bad boy bro... PM one of the mods of DPB and get it sorted, but would say coz you were a trouble making fucker haha

Gave you reps for those fucking beautiful tittiess swinging around in your avi though but yeah, did I mention I love you avi?

so I had a chat with the wife last night about this subject again. she was honest with me and basically came out and said "I know it's inevitable with you, you've never done anything at half speed or even average speed so it's just a matter of time just do it safely and don't be stupid" so she has pretty much accepted it. We even wen't to PSL website and I showed her my shopping cart full of goodies that had 1 years worth of gear in it,

she said "is that growth hormone?"

-yup

her "can i have some for my skin?" (she has acne flare ups that bother her and she doesn't want wrinkles)

Gonna have to research the hgh benefits for womens skin... I am assuming something like 1iu/day for 4 months would be low enough and long enough to have a good effect.

:) so now she's trying to hop on too... But I'm relieved that she is ok with the cost as well and on board. Now I have to put in some real work and get my bf down so I can actually order this stuff.

so I had a chat with the wife last night about this subject again. she was honest with me and basically came out and said "I know it's inevitable with you, you've never done anything at half speed or even average speed so it's just a matter of time just do it safely and don't be stupid" so she has pretty much accepted it. We even wen't to PSL website and I showed her my shopping cart full of goodies that had 1 years worth of gear in it,

she said "is that growth hormone?"

-yup

her "can i have some for my skin?" (she has acne flare ups that bother her and she doesn't want wrinkles)

Gonna have to research the hgh benefits for womens skin... I am assuming something like 1iu/day for 4 months would be low enough and long enough to have a good effect.

:) so now she's trying to hop on too... But I'm relieved that she is ok with the cost as well and on board. Now I have to put in some real work and get my bf down so I can actually order this stuff.

LOL, it's funny how they come around when they find out it could benefit them ;)

just picked up bigger stronger faster since a lot of you guys mentioned this helping. i've never seen it either so I'm sure it'll be enjoyable. I watched pumping iron with the wife the other day and she actually loved it, said it was one of her favorite movies actually.

Pumping iron is epic. Generation Iron is epic. Bigger stronger faster is ok at best.

Last edited:
Back