how long does a cycle last??

baseballwb

Just curious to know how long a cycle lasts...like how many weeks should a vial of Winstrol (winny) last you in a cycle...5 weeks or around there...i heard there is 20 shots in a vial...someone give me some input on this please..thanks

Depends on the dosage mg/ml and the number of ml in a vial.

Typical cycles are around 12 weeks. Especially if a longer acting ester is used.

Some can be shorter but they typically use short esters and involve ED or EOD injects.

im on my 6th week..and i have maybe at most 2 shots left in my vial....the first week i injected 1/2 cc 3 times a week since this is 100 mg per cc i only shot a 1/2 cc for 50 mg each shot...then i upped the doses to 4 shots a week of 1/2 cc....i just thought it should last longer then 6 weeks....so in all i got like around 27 shots out of it...is that right...or no...has my roomate been sneakin some of my Winstrol (winny) :( haha

another thing ive gained like 13 pounds since ive been on it...seems odd since Winstrol (winny) should be used for cutting..but i dont know...it cut my ass up pretty good...will i still be experiencing gains even though im done injecting..or should i get ready to try and maintain this shit

i did look into it before i just jumped over the edge and started sticking needles in my ass....and i know a LOT of guys who use gear...im not that fuckin stupid...just that when i asked them some said it should last 8-10 weeks and others say 20 shots...believe i did my homework before i started...im not a dumbfuck who just jumps right into shit and not know anything about it...i was just expecting a 8 -10 week cycle..thats all...isnt that big of a deal...dont be pricks i was just confused

baseballwb said:
i did look into it before i just jumped over the edge and started sticking needles in my ass....and i know a LOT of guys who use gear...im not that fuckin stupid...just that when i asked them some said it should last 8-10 weeks and others say 20 shots...believe i did my homework before i started...im not a dumbfuck who just jumps right into shit and not know anything about it...i was just expecting a 8 -10 week cycle..thats all...isnt that big of a deal...dont be pricks i was just confused

There is no confusion. You should have had it planned day by day shot by shot mg by mg. If you didn't you did jump into it bro.

Last edited:
baseballwb said:

OK....chill the fuck out........we're just trying to look out for your best interests, but if you don't want help or take constructive critism, then you're at the wrong place.

If you're so smart, just take how many ml's are in your vile, say 10, and divide by the number of mls you are shooting , hint.........10/.5 = 20 shots in a 10 ml vial.

well i did have it planned day by day..shot by shot...thats why i wrote everything down in my calendar...i upped the extra shot a week to get the best results out of it even though i know for max results you could shoot every day..but im not lookin to get stiff and shit..i need to stay lose for my profession im in..which is baseball of course... i was planning on taking a 6 week cycle..which is fine since this is my last week on it...and i know that anything longer then 8 weeks on Winstrol (winny) really isnt good on the liver...i just wanted to make sure because my buddy wanted the rest of my vial..and was going to get some more if i had any left over

Last edited:
thanks stone bro..thats all i needed to know..i wasnt being a dick about it i just wanted to make sure..that was all..thanks for the help

Back