How long does it take Deca to kick in?

yea..

by the time obama is out of office and ammunition becomes readily available again - the deca should be in full swing

way to make the thread political. the dude may not have even been from your little country

What country is he from? I think it is the US. If so, the US is bigger than Australia, in both physical size and population. So I think you actually meant to say "the dude may not have even been from your large country". The US is third largest in area and fourth largest in population (though I am not really sure the EU should count as a nation).

I am fond of tidbits of info, such as this, so take it for that alone, interesting information you can bandy about and look smart saying. :) This is all from the CIA Factbook, which can be found here: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/

Rank Country Area (sq km)
1 Russia 17,098,242
2 Canada 9,984,670
3 United States 9,826,675
4 China 9,596,960
5 Brazil 8,514,877
6 Australia 7,741,220

Rank Country Population
1 China 1,355,692,576
2 India 1,236,344,631
3 European Union 511,434,812
4 United States 318,892,103
56 Australia 22,507,617

EDIT: Another interesting aside is that China's One Child Policy is working quite well. In a few years, India will pass China as the most populous nation on the planet. China, also, is just about to reach a negative birth rate, so their population will be lowering. Right now they have a 0.44% annual increase.
Another interesting aside is that the nations with the highest population increases are Middle Eastern nations, with Lebanon topping the list at over 7% increase annually!

Last edited:
Tell you what, I am quite partial to Persian women. Damn are they ever fine! We need to normalize relations with Iran and start importing their womenz!

What country is he from? I think it is the US. If so, the US is bigger than Australia, in both physical size and population. So I think you actually meant to say "the dude may not have even been from your large country". The US is third largest in area and fourth largest in population (though I am not really sure the EU should count as a nation).

I am fond of tidbits of info, such as this, so take it for that alone, interesting information you can bandy about and look smart saying. :) This is all from the CIA Factbook, which can be found here: https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/

Rank Country Area (sq km)
1 Russia 17,098,242
2 Canada 9,984,670
3 United States 9,826,675
4 China 9,596,960
5 Brazil 8,514,877
6 Australia 7,741,220

Rank Country Population
1 China 1,355,692,576
2 India 1,236,344,631
3 European Union 511,434,812
4 United States 318,892,103
56 Australia 22,507,617

irs,
EDIT: Another interesting aside is that China's One Child Policy is working quite well. In a few years, India will pass China as the most populous nation on the planet. China, also, is just about to reach a negative birth rate, so their population will be lowering. Right now they have a 0.44% annual increase.
Another interesting aside is that the nations with the highest population increases are Middle Eastern nations, with Lebanon topping the list at over 7% increase annually!

I wasn't talking about land mass mate. Was making fun of America's inferiority complex and over-exaggerated importance in world affairs, thus re-iterating my focal point that there was no need to make the joke political. Sorry, I should have been less subtle

^^ I think its this guy that's making the thread political now .. the whole persian women thing was a good add though

Reactions: Onk
I wasn't talking about land mass mate. Was making fun of America's inferiority complex and over-exaggerated importance in world affairs, thus re-iterating my focal point that there was no need to make the joke political. Sorry, I should have been less subtle

Here is the thing, we do not actually have an inferiority complex, we know we are powerful and important - and everyone else does as well. The US alone makes up 20% of the world economy. It took the combining of all the nations of Western Europe to create a super-state that could do almost the same thing, yet still only come in second. What nation can challenge the US in a war? What nation can have a successful economy without the US being a trading partner? The entire modernized world waits to see who the winner of the US Presidential elections will be so they know the shape of the world to come for at least the next 4 years. It really is no different than those couple of centuries when England was the top dog.

Seriously, right now the US is the cat's meow. Out time will eventually end, just like every other major power before us, but that time is not yet here. The good thing is that we like you blokes down under. We see much in you that we see in ourselves. Self reliance, independence, sense of humor, etc. China is the rising star to watch - if they do not self implode, they will be a force to recon with in the next 100 years.

Rank Country GDP (purchasing power parity) Date of Information
1 United States $ 16,720,000,000,000 2013 est.
2 European Union $ 15,850,000,000,000 2013 est.
3 China $ 13,390,000,000,000 2013 est.
16 Indonesia $ 1,285,000,000,000 2013 est.
17 Turkey $ 1,167,000,000,000 2013 est.
18 Australia $ 998,300,000,000 2013 est.

Last edited:
...the whole persian women thing was a good add though

I know quite a few Persian women through a friend who had to flee Iran when the Shah fell...all of them are hot. I seriously could not live in Iran and still have a successful marriage - I am only a man, after all!

Mind you, though, that I find an Australian accent on a woman to be quite sexy too. One of the many reasons I do like Australia. :)

Last edited:
I know quite a few Persian women through a friend who had to flee Iran when the Shah fell...all of them are hot. I seriously could not live in Iran and still have a successful marriage - I am only a man, after all!

Mind you, though, that I find an Australian accent on a woman to be quite sexy too. One of the many reasons I do like Australia. :)

my daughter is in that likes princesses age***8230; she asked me who my favorite (i took it as hottest) disney princess was.. hands down its princess jasmine!

inferiority complex? over exaggerated self importance?

well then ! nobody is perfect!!!

we are no AUSTRALIA !

ha!

lol i can sense some level self importance to bash on the usa? talk shit on americans?

please tell everyone how americans really are then!

so i was being " political " by mentioning elections will be held in 2016 as an exaggeration with regards to " when the deca will kick in" (all in jest i ) i should have been more obvious ay mate? thats political?

are ye a complete twat then mate?

if that comment was " political' then your sweeping generalizations about Americans with " inferiority" and " self importance" make you a short sighted loud mouthed prick from a penal colony which has "blossomed" into a nation of shop keepers and sheep herders.

crocodile hunter was a decent guy - him and paul hogan the only things you've managed to export other than wool and wheat

don't insult an entire country of people without expecting to be called on it you fucking knob

go take the piss son, leave it alone

Got fun, though, even if it did get out of hand. It also allowed me to post info from the CIA Factbook, something I do not get to do too often. Makes me look smart.

Got fun, though, even if it did get out of hand. It also allowed me to post info from the CIA Factbook, something I do not get to do too often. Makes me look smart.

It was also on wikipedia which is where I figured you got the results from.

I actually accepted Roush's comment that I did in fact make it MORE political, so let it drop. But you guys CAN keep going if you want :)
You may also want to accept that a comment about your self-importance being replied to by showing why you are important on economic and military matters (as if they're the only ones) isn't the best way to reply.
Moreover, I never made a comparison between Australia and America, not sure why it was taken as an opportunity to bag out the country.
I was more making the point that you will find common across the world; that we like individual americans, but as a whole the country is a sense of annoyance for the rest of the globe.

edit: you would actually have to travel the world or read foreign news to encounter this of course

Back