how long does test e begin to work?

brianyap

as you guys suggested, i began taking just test-e and has been doing it for 3 weeks now at 250mg/week/shot with arimicar/arimidex eod and finestride ed.

so far, i don't really feel anything remarkably different... what does one actually notice when under test-e? though i think my skin feels bit oilier recently.

Well, its been awhile since I was on my enth cycle. I was running 400mg w/k and probably really started noticing around 5 or 6 weeks.

Well, its been awhile since I was on my enth cycle. I was running 400mg w/k and probably really started noticing around 5 or 6 weeks.

great. i was beginning to doubt if product was legit. anyways, 12 weeks is max per cycle or can u do more?

they say within the week I really say it took 3 weeks for me but I was on dbol as well but this may sound nuts I can feel the diffrence between dbol and test. now resukts to show 5 to 6 weeks my .02 how much adex and fin are you taking why are you taking fin what alls wrong with you to take all those

they say within the week I really say it took 3 weeks for me but I was on dbol as well but this may sound nuts I can feel the diffrence between dbol and test. now resukts to show 5 to 6 weeks my .02 how much adex and fin are you taking why are you taking fin what alls wrong with you to take all those

people here were suggesting i take those as a preventive for hairloss/other side effects. im going on week 4 by this weekend and apart from the more oily skin, dont feel any difference in strength, sex drive, etc yet.

people here were suggesting i take those as a preventive for hairloss/other side effects. im going on week 4 by this weekend and apart from the more oily skin, dont feel any difference in strength, sex drive, etc yet.

you should on sex drive by now lol you have history of mpb? whats your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) doses my be to high

Youre not noticing anything bc your only injecting a little more than your natural levels

up your dose to 500/week min imo

you should on sex drive by now lol you have history of mpb? whats your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) doses my be to high

lol. no history of mpb but dont wanna take chances either.

test 500mg per week (250 mon and thurs)
finastride 1,25mg ed
arimidex .5mg eod

lol. no history of mpb but dont wanna take chances either.

test 500mg per week (250 mon and thurs)
finastride 1,25mg ed
arimidex .5mg eod

it will kick in bud no worries if your gettin hard still it not bunk lol, I just wouldnt take all that shit if I didnt have a history

man first cycle not a good idea but yes I think test e 12 weeks, on first dont go longer want to make sure you recover and can handle it all for future cycles bud I'm going to get in trouble

5-6 weeks is the general time for feeling the actual kick, but again EVERYONE is different u could even start to feel an increase at weeks 7-8 so hang in there. If you dont feel anything by the end of week 8 get your blood work done and this could determine whether or not you got bunked

5-6 weeks is the general time for feeling the actual kick, but again EVERYONE is different u could even start to feel an increase at weeks 7-8 so hang in there. If you dont feel anything by the end of week 8 get your blood work done and this could determine whether or not you got bunked

JOOSE where ya been:roll:

I'm about to start my fourth week Sunday. I don't think it has kicked in yet. But I have noticed slight strength gains that are a little more than normal and my appetite seems to be up.

as you guys suggested, i began taking just test-e and has been doing it for 3 weeks now at 250mg/week/shot with arimicar/arimidex eod and finestride ed.

so far, i don't really feel anything remarkably different... what does one actually notice when under test-e? though i think my skin feels bit oilier recently.

Im on test e cycle at present and im 7 weeks in and only starting to pack some size on now, nothing but oily skin and mild acne for the first 5 weeks.

Give it time a few more weeks and you will see some gains. Diet is everything.

Brianyap said it, 500 mg a week at least. 250 isnt anything.

I took Dbol and Test Cyp a year and half ago and I started noticing results within 3 weeks.

I am going on test e in a few weeks. Im really looking forward to the results.

Back