How long does you pump last for....

bigbuffstaples

"Who is your Daddy and what does he do?"
God damnit, i still canèt make a question mark,,, just this fuckin èèèÉÉÉÉÉÉÈÈÈÈ thing.... anyway,,,, after a workout, how long does your pump last for. Mine can last a few hours, but is there any sort of foods i should eat to make it last longer, or is that just the way she be...

(Note, i would have a question mark but its not working)

Still I step outside, cause it's so fucking cold out here!

my bi's only get pump for like 30 mins, my other body parts, coupel hours...

does your guys dick shrink when you got pump? i think all my blood is in my legs right now and my dick is tiny...lol

Insane_Man said:
I meant until I step outside. The cold weather makes me shrink :(

Oh okay haha, i didn't know what the hell you meant... yeah i feel that, it's freezing, but it's been pretty decent the last couple days around here.

Mine lasts until I step outside and I wither up into a frozen ball.

bigbuffstaples said:
Oh okay haha, i didn't know what the hell you meant... yeah i feel that, it's freezing, but it's been pretty decent the last couple days around here.

Where abouts you at anyways?

I just tarnsfered to university of saskatchewan this year and the weather fuckin kills me. I long for mild Vancouver temps, good thing I'm going home next week. The fucking drifts today almost made me turn around and just say "fuck it".

And my dick got really shrinky when I used to do chairs.

im in qatar right now (next to saudi arabia) and its great weather all the time.. nice and sunny = ) im just glad im here in winter instead of summer, i heard it gets to like 120 outside

Insane_Man said:
Where abouts you at anyways?

I just tarnsfered to university of saskatchewan this year and the weather fuckin kills me. I long for mild Vancouver temps, good thing I'm going home next week. The fucking drifts today almost made me turn around and just say "fuck it".

And my dick got really shrinky when I used to do chairs.

I'm in Nova Scotia, been here all my life. This winter has been pretty good and actually during the afternoon for the last like 2 days you could walk outside in a sweater and it would be warm. It's been pretty decent, but the way our weather changes anything could happen within 10 minutes.

bigbuffstaples said:
I'm in Nova Scotia, been here all my life. This winter has been pretty good and actually during the afternoon for the last like 2 days you could walk outside in a sweater and it would be warm. It's been pretty decent, but the way our weather changes anything could happen within 10 minutes.

At least you can legally drink where you live!

Being 19 in the US sucks.

Cool, my mom's from Cape Breton (Sydney) and my bro's at Dalhousie right now.

And stringbean, at least your guys' beer is cheap. It costs me like 20 bucks to get loaded and that's if I go to the liquor store.

Insane_Man said:
And stringbean, at least your guys' beer is cheap. It costs me like 20 bucks to get loaded and that's if I go to the liquor store.

Damn!

yeah canadian beer is very expensive. me and some friends went to some bars the other week and it was about 6 dollars a beer, and all we heard all night was eh and hoser

Back