how long until it goes away??

The Conquistador

Ology's Golden Boy
I am on test right now and got itchy nips that were sore too. I didnt do anything at first because they werent really that itchy, I had shaved around that area a week or so before and it was starting to grow back,so i wasnt sure if it was just that,and I didnt want to add an anti-e if i didnt need it because i didnt want to hurt my gains, but after they got itchier and sore I went right on the nolva at 40/day. there is no lump or anything under the nipple, but they still feel sore even though im on and I can tell when the nolva wears off because they get itchy again. I have been on this now for about 4 days, but was wondering.....how long until it goes away!?? and also, will running the nolva like this have any neg. consequences when it comes time for pct??:rolleyes:

bro stay on the nolva you will still have some good gains
you dont want full blown gyno
good luck and keep us on a daily post

lolol i was worried about them lol thats what made me get on it quick! sucky thing is......a while back i cycled off some ph's without doing a very good job of post cycle therapy (pct) (I learned my lesson) and my estro was high so i gained a lot of fat on my chest (not a LOT LOT saggy flab, but a coating)and it makes it hard to tell if i have gyno visably or if its just that

definatly make sure you stay on the nolva its a good idea
remeber, gyno isn't something you can get rid of after its permanent unless you spend the cash on surgery

I'd be careful w/ relying on nolva. I started taking it at 40 then 80mg waiting for gyno symptoms to dissipate. After four weeks I realized nolva was not doing the trick, and I got two small lumps. Symptoms then ceased 1.5-2 weeks after I added ldex at 1mg/d. Luckily they are small, and I am running 100 mg proviron 1mg liquidex ED to keep em down. I will run some femera for a while to see if I can shrink them further before I cut them out.

This was w/ 500mg Test and 800mg EQ per week.

Current cylce is 50mg prop, 50 mg tren and 50mg Winstrol (winny) ED w/ 100mg Proviron and 1mg ldex for anti Es.

Sucks ass.

Last edited:
it gets rid of the itchyness,and im not sure if the soreness is just residual now or not. I dont have any hard lumps or anything like that at all, lol if anything, they're concave feeling when you rub them

I wonder if nolva didnt kick it because you were using liquid nolva and it may not have been dosed up to par ? So when you jumped on ldex it was legit even if it was from the same company ? Just a thought...:eek:

Tryn2 said:
I wonder if nolva didnt kick it because you were using liquid nolva and it may not have been dosed up to par ? So when you jumped on ldex it was legit even if it was from the same company ? Just a thought...:eek:

Ya never know........

Nolva is one thing I would never rely on liquid products for, just too much at risk. It's tabs all the way for this kid.

Tryn2 said:

I know I will probably catch some shit for this, but the nolva was IP tabs. The IP accutane rocked, so I expected the same from the nolva. I swithced from those tabs to my own liquid nolva. (Powder + Everclear 40mg/ml)

I had been using 20mg/day as a procaution. Nips never itched but started getting tender, then sore. I already had nolva poweder on hand just in case the IP was bunk, but my shit didn't make any difference either, and that was up to 80mg/d.

Last edited:
the itching is gone now but they are still just a tad sore just underneath. just a really faint sore feeling. its bothering me tho because the left one looks a little "cone-like" even though it was somewhat like that before, so Im stressing as to whether the gyno is causing it or it its just because I gained a lot of fat on my chest (and all over lol)

i think im just gonna call my cycle quits and run the post cycle therapy (pct) in a week (since my last shot was last week)

what can I use in addition to the nolva to keep them from getting ary farther and to maybe shrink them.......... maybe im just paranoid

Back