How long will take for Sust 250 to kick in? Cant wait! Hehe

LeoNtin

I am banned!
Hellos

How long will it take for sust 250 to start kicking in and showing some results? I have 250mg twice per week.

Is it possible for some people to be extra sensitive to AAS? Back when I tried some anavar, people told me I would see results after week 3 if I used 40mg ED. However, me, my girl and everyone around me started seeing a huge difference after 5-6 days at 20mg ED. By week 3 (after week 1, I went up to 40mg ED), I was vascular like hell and 8 pounds up (ate like crazy)..... Still have those pounds. :) Some people told me I am really lucky to be that sensitive. I cant imagine what will happen when sust kicks in. Cant wait! :)

Hellos

How long will it take for sust 250 to start kicking in and showing some results? I have 250mg twice per week.

Is it possible for some people to be extra sensitive to AAS? Back when I tried some anavar, people told me I would see results after week 3 if I used 40mg ED. However, me, my girl and everyone around me started seeing a huge difference after 5-6 days at 20mg ED. By week 3 (after week 1, I went up to 40mg ED), I was vascular like hell and 8 pounds up (ate like crazy)..... Still have those pounds. :) Some people told me I am really lucky to be that sensitive. I cant imagine what will happen when sust kicks in. Cant wait! :)
Welcome.

Sounds like you ran anavar without injecting test. Even though it's a mild oral, all orals and injectables should be run with a test base as they'll all shut down your HPTA. This doesn't apply to women. Only men.

Sus takes 4-6 weeks to fully kick in.

Please lay out your entire current cycle.

Hellos

20mg of var ED? that's a women's dose. Are you female?

Otherwise, sounds like you haven't ever trained or eaten decently.

You are overly reliant & give way too much credit to steroids.

The whole thing sounds ridiculous and immature.

How old are you ?

Hellos

Like everyone else is telling you it would be nice to have a layout of your cycle. But also stats like height, weight, bf % and most importantly age.

Alright.

First of, about var. Yes, I was misinformed that I could use it alone. Used it for about 3 weeks, HOWEVER, when I joined this forum and asked for advice, I IMMEDIATELY stopped taking it. I like being safe. Reason I started @ 20mg (even though its a girl's dose), is like I said, I like taking baby steps.

Stats:

Age 30
Height 1,83m
Weight 90kgs
BF is about 12-13% (never was a fan of low bf. dont like it)

Been lifting weights since highschool. Switched between bodybuiding, bodyweight, some mma (didnt stop weightlifting ofc) and somepowerlifting many times. Diet is solid. about 250gr protein every day. I generally eat a lot and avoid junks. Supps are multivitamin, protein and milk thistle.

Cycle layout

Sust 250 twice per week (first plan was 8 weeks, will most likely go for 10 if Im not happy)
Adex (will start after week 2)
Nolva on standby (in case of itchyness)
Waiting for my Hcq (will take 2 more days)

PCT will start 21 days after last shot as I read in here.

Anyways

Goal is simple. Be 95kgs after PCT and remain there with diet and exercise.

Look, I know I may have sounded a bit childish, however, im not immature or a kid trying to get huge ASAP. Im excited and thats it. Its a huge motivation for me. Last time with var, was great. It may sound crazy but there was a huge difference after 5-6 days (yes only @20mg ED), but I could also feel myself losing my sex drive. That plus the great hints from some "solid" members here made me stop it, and I glad I did. This time Im planning to do it right.

I my honest opinion sust only wont do jack shit for you. Why u even chose sust its a long ester.
You wont get vascular and dry on test only
You can gain some size on test but some will be water

I my honest opinion sust only wont do jack shit for you. Why u even chose sust its a long ester.

Lenex please go back and look at the compounds within Sust. If he or anyone uses BW and an AI on cycle this can avoid unnecessary water retention. A better cycle for OP would be straight Test E but your comment on Sust won't do shit for him is 100% WRONG. WE can build great mass with Test alone.

Sustanon 250 contains, per mL, short-acting testosterone propionate, 60 mg of testosterone phenylpropionate, 60 mg of testosterone isocaproate, and 100 mg of testosterone decanoate......
Long and short esters. Check your facts this is not opinion but a fact.
The first two mentioned are short esters . The deconate, is where you get your long ester and deconate is about the longest esters.

Nothing wrong with Sust. I don't like blends at all myself due to injection times and absorption. AGAIN as we asked please post you whole cycle outline.

OP if you want good feedback please post all you stats, age, wt, ht, BF% and some history of training.

Now start reading about Estrogen, progesterone and prolactin. You need BW to find where your estrogen (E2) levels are.

There is a host of side effects with high or low estrogen. The AI helps keep you estrogen in check to avoid all the unwanted sides. Let me add that i'; talking of many more then just Gyno

AS far as kick in time the guys told you 4-5 week on Test E but you might see something in3-4 with Sust if this is your 1st cycle. 4-5 days , results huh :dono: Could possibly be some water. But remember this is a complicated system of processing and synthesis with the rebuilding of damaged muscle fibers, It doesn't happen in a few days. How can your body grow in a few days or a week or two. RE: LMM

Last edited:
I know damn well what sust is... its four different kinds of test... oh wait no, its four different esters, yea right.
So how much of short esters do you get if you pin 250mg of sust?

In my opinion only 90mg. I count isocaproate and propionate as short.

We can argue what the half life of TPP is, some say 4-5 days but that is totally wrong. TPP is actually more comparable to enanthate in terms of release time.

Check YOUR facts dear veteran.

For a 30 year old man that has been lifting since high school you sound like a guy that hasn't lifted a lot and is eagerly awaiting the steroids to kick in because you're lazy and are looking for an overnight miracle.

Might not be the case just saying how it sounds to me.

For all intents and purposes you've been doing all this lifting for the past 10 and some odd years without the steroids so why all of a sudden you are so anxious for the steroids to kick in ?

Like a little kid in the back seat on the way to Disneyland saying how soon till we get there.

lol dude take it with a grain of salt just teasing you for the most part High 5

Last edited:

I know damn well what sust is... its four different kinds of test... oh wait no, its four different esters, yea right.
So how much of short esters do you get if you pin 250mg of sust?

In my opinion only 90mg. I count isocaproate and propionate as short.

We can argue what the half life of TPP is, some say 4-5 days but that is totally wrong. TPP is actually more comparable to enanthate in terms of release time.

Highlighted inaccuracies.

If you knew what test is and does to a body, alongside an AI, why would you say you can't stay dry or get vascular on it?

OP didn't mention the length of his cycle, which could be 14 (or more) weeks. In this case, long esters are fine, otherwise deca or eq would not be great compounds either.

Now, I know your first post and first sentence says "i my honest opinion", which is a nice way to phrase something that sounds anecdotal, but then you tell someone what "won't" happen which isn't opinion anymore.

summary: OP, best not to listen to those comments, they would mislead you

I my honest opinion sust only wont do jack shit for you. Why u even chose sust its a long ester.You wont get vascular and dry on test only

So how much of short esters do you get if you pin 250mg of sust? In my opinion only 90mg. I count isocaproate and propionate as short.

Listen I would love to bash you but I'll be nice. As onk said you first said "in my honest opinion" and that's all it is and it is wrong. No one else will agree with what you've said.

Now lets look at the other statement in you correct yourself in regard to Sust being all Test in different esters. So when hasn't anyone gotten good gains especially on thee first 2 cycles by using Test. Ya see Test is test. That's what Mr Simple Simon told me.

Now since we are using different esters well that for , the reason is delivery time. BUT the total test is 250 mgs. AT twice a week that's 500mgs week . Really it's not that you are getting 90mg with this or that ester and that is low to you, the combination , I reiterate to you is 250.

Now as I said I don't like blends for the reason of timing n delivery.

Now with the statement of you won't get vascular , well for the average guy who doesn't control his
estrogen, specifically E2 it is hard to get very vascular.

Ever know that you can run Deca and Test with the correct diet and training on point u can cut close to a show. Difficult though.

So I'll be nice and ask you to read up more and talk to some more knowable people before you post incorrect information and contradict yourself.

I'll close with this. Don't get your panties in a wad so fast I don't know your age but your not being very mature with you reply towards me.

Last edited:
OP: your Quote : Sust 250 twice per week (first plan was 8 weeks, will most likely go for 10 if Im not happy)
Adex (will start after week 2)
Nolva on standby (in case of itchyness)
Waiting for my Hcq (will take 2 more days)

You will not gain much mass in 8 weeks. I myself don't even run anything less then 12 min. The testosterone will begin making changes right away. But there is much to do within your body to change the synthesis or protein to muscle. Now considering wrkouts that tear down the muscle it takes time to mend it AND GROW. The kick in you are prob waiting for is the strength increase and the showing of a hard n larger muscle , plus some vascularity.

AS said usually at week 5, short ester maybe sooner ?? but remember we are talking about real lean muscle mass here. I would at least extend to 10-12 weeks. For our purpose BB's we want to push our bodies past where we have stopped being our natty potential.

Think about how many weeks it took you to grow from here to there? So we add exogenous Testosterone and it helps but isn't a magic pill. Ha gotta laugh the newbies and you guys want that size ( I wish also) and they don't give a shit if it is water.

I started in my 30's and grew quite fast without AAS and of course bigger and faster with AAS. That's still young to me because I've been there and done it. You could do very good with just Sust if that's all you can do is plenty and you will grow quickly if you eat , train, and sleep enough.
Good luck from the dear old vet here.... oldmusclemike .... Ha haaa

Hehe. The disneyland comment made me cry. Ahaha.
Well, you know how it is. I get excited pretty easily. Can be a new workout routine, a new supp, a new pair of shoes, or AAS. I cant help it. Hehe.

Well, the thing is, like i said, im also pretty scared of aas so i like moving slowly. VEEERY slowly. My goal is to gain some muscle after pct and "test" myself on aas. When pct is over and im even like 93+ kgs with no water etc ill be damn happy.

Anyways, i really like eveyones advice.

One last thing. I have a ton of proviron. Someone gave it to me as he claims "it doesnt work". Ofc im planning this cycle to be test only. But i dont really understand. The entire net has a diffenent opinion. Mid cycle? Pct? Ai? Anyone ever used it care to share some info?

Back