How many of you feel euphoria on AAS

pineapple

I've only experienced "well being" feeling once, the first time I used AAS. Now, doesnt matter what I take, doesnt make a difference, for the acception of getting pissed of easier sometimes.

Being "on" is the only time I feel "good". I have chronic anxiety and depression when not on Test. Once "on" it almost completely disappears. Seriously about to try and get testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) from the doc.

pineapple said:
I've only experienced "well being" feeling once, the first time I used AAS. Now, doesnt matter what I take, doesnt make a difference, for the acception of getting pissed of easier sometimes.
I agree, felt it only on first cycle. Couldnt wait to start second, and even though I used the same cycle for my second, didnt feel anywhere as good as first.

Last edited:
my mood is just more extreme, in both directions. i'm almost always super laid back while i'm on but sometimes i just wanna throw a fit and beat someone's ass.

I feel like shit when I`m off.I just know how good I`m going to feel when I start my next cycle come 1st Feb.Oh yeh baby.

Back