How many of you have waited a year between cycles?

ROAD DOG

I have done 5 cycles in the last 3 years,usually taking about 3 or 4 months off between cycles.By the time I start my next cycle it will be close to a year!Can I get by with less gear than I typically use since my receptors will be pretty clean?I am curious to hear some input from some of you that have done it.

I really dont think it will have anything to do with your receptors being clean. I think it all depends on how close you are to your genetic max.

Get on cycle, hit em hard, and get off. Cruising with low test is no way to recouperate IMO, if thats what your getting at.

ROAD DOG said:
I have done 5 cycles in the last 3 years,usually taking about 3 or 4 months off between cycles.By the time I start my next cycle it will be close to a year!Can I get by with less gear than I typically use since my receptors will be pretty clean?I am curious to hear some input from some of you that have done it.

R Dog,
Closing in on 20 months between cycles me-self. Even with almost a year clean under your belt, depending on what you used last, your sites may still be working to cleanse themselves. However, they will be more "receptive" (no pun intended) to doses at a quicker rate, so why cheat them (and yourself) of the opportunity to take advantage? omo.

Back