How many times you bust a nut on cycle???

How many times a day you get off while on cycle?

• im old, and lucky to get a hard on one a week, even on cycle.

Votes: 4 3.2%
  • once a day

Votes: 44 35.2%
  • two to three a day

Votes: 53 42.4%
  • four to five a day

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • six to eight

Votes: 5 4.0%
  • more than eight, im a stallion

Votes: 4 3.2%

• Total voters
N

nateman06

Just curious as to how many times you guys get your rocks off when on a cycle. This includes sex, wackin, etc. It can be any cycle, but specify which one.

haha, 11. Bet it hurt to piss for a couple days, lol. Most i've ever done is 8, and im in my prime for that shit.

slyfalcon said:
gator is it still attached or did she take it as a souvenier? LOL
LMAo.....Its still hangin but io miss that shit. Could never reach 11 again. Now when im on it averages around 6.

3 weeks into my first cycle and I think I jacked off 7 or 8 times the other day. I'm only on two for today but I'll probably fuck my girlfriend later tonight.

JT190 said:
3x a day while on, 1-2 when off.
you're date material, dude! the first part of my cycle I can jack 3 x a day; toward the end of it the orgasm can take for ever....i can get a raging hardon butt it takes a loooong time to cum.bummer

Im as sick as they come, while on I just tried to conceal my ass from the lady, t400 was very distrubing and left rocks, Id say that I hurt my ass doing heavy squats and presses. Try getting smacked in the ass, it would make you cry but on or off im a fucking monster.

When I was in my early 20's it was countless....now at 30 it's once or twice a day and only if Mrs. JC is gonna do it. Bout done wackin'

J

Man, I'm currently doing about 120mg tren ED, 750mg Test Cyp and 600 mg EQ /WK and I don't wack much at all. The Tren kinda turns it off but when the Test kicks in I yank the panties off my girl and mount her like a wild animal right then and there. Like somebody said above, takes too long to wack off when on a cycle. I actually made my dick bleed trying to blow a nut. I'm 39 so maybe I'm just getting old.
Damn, I can't believe I actually admitted that. I gotta go to a different discussion

Back