how much is enough to shut you down?

Cyborg45

what is the maximum amount of test e you can inject yourself without shutting yourself down (if possible that is). for example, lets say i injected myself with 20 mg/week, would that shut down my natural test production?

I don't know what approximately 10 units or 20 mg of test per week would do. I do know that it will be a waste of time.

Even testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) patients run higher amounts than this. If you are into experimentation, you should try it on yourself and see what happens.

Everyone is different and your body will react differently

20mg/week is pointless, you will be better of staying natty

I have known some bros who have never ran post cycle therapy (pct) and recovered.... and then theres me, had a hard time with recovery after a 10 week test and dbol cycle.

EVERYONE is DIFFERENT.... if its that LOW of a DOSE... its pointless WHY would you run it THAT low? It would INFACT some how weaken your NATURAL testosterone production. You would be better off NOT using it... AND staying natural.

EVERYONE is DIFFERENT.... if its that LOW of a DOSE... its pointless WHY would you run it THAT low? It would INFACT some how weaken your NATURAL testosterone production. You would be better off NOT using it... AND staying natural.

X2
your test total will remain the same, your body will react by making a little less natty test. Its the body's homeostasis principle. The reason why we can counter this effect is because we can always take more test, but our body cannot shut down more then when its at zero production.

In other words, if you re not going to take MORE then what your natural production is, you are just shutting yourself partially for no androgenic benefits at all.

id imagine if u are using a dose like a testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose , or one that is very close to your own bodies production , the body will begin to substitute the one for the other . but could be even a bitter lower than that . so guesstimate between 100-250mg per week

u talking about those 20mg that u cannot get out of the remaining syringe after injection? haha
fuck bro a vile would last u few years :), do it up and post a log
you'll be riding on a high horse of love, i dont think injecting a rat with 20mg would even do such a thing, but yes keep us posted as i am very interested in your progress! will keep an eye on your log thats forsure!

Last edited:
You do know when you get prescribed test its normally 200mgs/wk... Because that's just enough to have your natty test levels, 20mgs ain't ganna do shit!

yeah seen a stupid ass post like this, like i said do a log, post your before and after results and get back to us on how much of a pebble u became running 20mg/week

yeah seen a stupid ass post like this, like i said do a log, post your before and after results and get back to us on how much of a pebble u became running 20mg/week

lol read the post again, or do you want me to explain what the post means since obviously a stupid shit like you doesnt understand english. the question was how much is enough to shut you down, not I AM GONNA INJECT MYSELF WITH 20MG OF TEST E IS THAT GONNA SHUT ME DOWN.

Last edited:
You do know when you get prescribed test its normally 200mgs/wk... Because that's just enough to have your natty test levels, 20mgs ain't ganna do shit!

200mg/week is a hefty testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) dose my friend. Most docs will only prescribe 100mg/week which normally puts patients within normal ranges. testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) clinics on the other hand tend to jack the dose up past normal levels

confused

I thought ology was somewhere you could ask questions and not be called stupid. I'm new at this and it makes me worried to ask questions out of fear I would be hammered as being stupid. Not sure whats up with that, hopefully he's just having a bad day!

So You're saying if you run 20mgs a week you won't experiance shut down? Hmmmm I wonder if you can do your PCT while keeping 20mgs week. what you think is the highest you can bridge at???

Back