how often can you inject in the same place

Thats what I do.....I know some people feel it is to much....I am to chicken to hit my quad yet. If I had to pick another spot it would be my delt I guess. But I do hit each glute once a week. I courious on other opion also.

I do EOD injections hitting glutes and quads, hitting each site every 8 days. I usually don't notice any excessive soreness by the end of a cycle in any of these sites, so this makes me think a once a week rotation isn't that bad.

I did bascially my whole first cycle of test cyp in my delts and developed some scar tissue. Now with glutes you can hit different spots, it being a larger group, but still I'd say once a week is too much for hitting the exact same spot.

lately when i have been doing shots i have been pushing almost jabbing it in like a dart, fast. i do not even feel it, if i was watching tv and someone else did it i would not even notice it. going slow really grosses me out for some strange reason. is this bad?

anyone else like this too

I do like this right now. Legs, 2x one week in one leg, then the next week rest that leg and do the other. Works fine.

If you're gonna use gear, then you best use more than one muscle type to inject. I use glutes and thighs (vastus lateralis). I love the vastus lateralis because the muscle is so long and I can hit a different spot every time.

i do right quad, left quad, right ass cheek, left ass cheek. to keep my receptors fresh and get a good rotation

Button Buck said:
I don't think there is such a thing as a "fresh" receptor....
True...receptors are used and replaced.

Hit your glute all over but where the Sciatic nerve runs(center og glute) and youll be fine.

Gator

i rotate between glutes, thighs, quads (rarely), and pecks. maybe i'm just too huge (not), but glutes are by far the hardest to reach, one hand or not.

i go around the world.
Both gluts both quads both delts both rear delts and if i'm hard pressed i'll do a lat injection but i have to be real hard pressed.
I've never been a calf fan.. to many nerves.

i even rotated glutes ED. No problem. But I do not use the exact same spot, i keep it a few cm apart.

mranak said:
If you're gonna use gear, then you best use more than one muscle type to inject. I use glutes and thighs (vastus lateralis). I love the vastus lateralis because the muscle is so long and I can hit a different spot every time.
Just make sure you don't get too high on the thigh b/c you don't want to inject into the tensor fascia lata...ouch.

I like to alternate upper body and lower body every shot. Especially now that im doing tren ED it goes like this

left delt
left glute
left pec
left quad
then the right side

Back