How should I use this masteron?

needsize

Community Veteran
I have a few bottles of Quest Masteron (yes, i am 100% sure it is legit) in my position. Should I add it as part of my bulking cycle right now, or wait and use it as part of my pre-contest stack?

needsize said:
I have a few bottles of Quest Masteron (yes, i am 100% sure it is legit) in my position. Should I add it as part of my bulking cycle right now, or wait and use it as part of my pre-contest stack?

From what I understand bro, the Masteron is a pre-contest drug only. One of my buddies had great results on it. Hardened him up like a mofo!!

needsize said:

how to use:

Bubble wrap and send to:

Nutri-Wrestler
246 I HATE YOU FOR GETTING MASTERON Dr.
Lick MySack, FU 90210

j/k :)

i would say definately save it for pre-contest. from what i have read masteron is not great as a bulking drung but wonderful for cutting, it being a DHT derivative making it highly androgenic which will lead to increased hardness and will be great at helping you keep muslce

awesome guys, thanks, pre-contest was what I was thinking, I just hate having gear lying around that I'm not using...

come on needsize, you new all along to save the masteron, you were just hoping to get some people to talk you into using it now

bronco944 said:
come on needsize, you new all along to save the masteron, you were just hoping to get some people to talk you into using it now

am I that obvious?

needsize said:
awesome guys, thanks, pre-contest was what I was thinking, I just hate having gear lying around that I'm not using...

Let it lay around my place instead. I'm down to one last fina shot.
:(

def pre contest,but Im sure it wouldnt hurt in a bulking cycle (I know,Im not helping).Just watch the harline bro :D

F.

Back