How The Hell Do You Find Sources?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iwillsucceed

Not an actual question because i know its not allowed. But I have been researching for months on where a legitimate source would be and everytime i think i found one, it turns out to be a scam. Any tips on HOW to find a good source? If this isnt allowed please let me know. Thankyou:)

Not an actual question because i know its not allowed. But I have been researching for months on where a legitimate source would be and everytime i think i found one, it turns out to be a scam. Any tips on HOW to find a good source? If this isnt allowed please let me know. Thankyou:)

HEHEHE!!!!!!! This made me chuckle :D

I think your problem is that you are unwilling to take a risk. There will always remain the possibility of being scammed, there is no way around it. If you are so worried about being scammed that you won't ever try any source, well you will never use gear. I personally have a dollar limit of money that I am willing to lose in case I am scammed. On my first order from any source, even ones that are well vetted, I do not go over that amount.

I think your problem is that you are unwilling to take a risk. There will always remain the possibility of being scammed, there is no way around it. If you are so worried about being scammed that you won't ever try any source, well you will never use gear. I personally have a dollar limit of money that I am willing to lose in case I am scammed. On my first order from any source, even ones that are well vetted, I do not go over that amount.

^^this
Heck I have only been here a few days, and already have come across a couple of names that have had nothing but great posts about their reputations. Though in my case, I am FAR more worried about the cops or dea and such showing up with my package than I am about getting scammed.

^^this
Heck I have only been here a few days, and already have come across a couple of names that have had nothing but great posts about their reputations. Though in my case, I am FAR more worried about the cops or dea and such showing up with my package than I am about getting scammed.

That is always a possibility, but there are ways to minimize that possibility. For example, I order everything domestic, and I order relatively small quantities. Keep in mind that customs is not involved when ordering domestic, and if you order a smaller quantity, even if caught, you likely won't be charged with intent to distribute. I also like sources that have extremely secure payment methods. There is no apparent transfer of funds, and no trail left behind like when you use western union, and the money transfer is 100% anonymous. You may want to look around at different sources and find the one who has the most secure/anonymous method of payment. The less trails that lead back to you, the better.

That is always a possibility, but there are ways to minimize that possibility. For example, I order everything domestic, and I order relatively small quantities. Keep in mind that customs is not involved when ordering domestic, and if you order a smaller quantity, even if caught, you likely won't be charged with intent to distribute. I also like sources that have extremely secure payment methods. There is no apparent transfer of funds, and no trail left behind like when you use western union, and the money transfer is 100% anonymous. You may want to look around at different sources and find the one who has the most secure/anonymous method of payment. The less trails that lead back to you, the better.

So then customs is the biggest threat to getting busted? I was definitely going to go the domestic route to avoid the customs barrier. But didn't know exactly how much safer domestic is. I'm assuming the couple of labs that I have seen get alot of good feedback in people's posting generally have secure payment methods. It will be a bit before I decide to order something, so I have plenty of homework to do.

There is no way you have been reading for months. I was here for a week reading and researching and found a great source. Just saying bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back