How to get rid of Water Retention?

axgzl01

SarmsSearch Rep
Hi, I've been struggling with water retention for about 2 weeks now. I try to consume lower sodium and higher potassium everyday but It doesn't seems to be working for me or maybe I am doing something wrong... I also have this herbal water out pills which has dandelion in it... I need any other ideas bc I don't like my stomach and legs looking. Any ideas appreciated. Thanks...

Drink more water. Seriously. It reprograms your body to stop retaining it. This is assuming there's nothing medically wrong of course. :)

Drink more water. Seriously. It reprograms your body to stop retaining it. This is assuming there's nothing medically wrong of course. :)

I drink at least a gallon of water a day. This may go up to 1.5 gallon in a killer workout day :) I had no issues with water retention at all. One of the most biggest side effect of MK-677(Basically increases your natural GH production.) is water retention...

Couple ways I know of that worked for me (and I get bloated easily):

1. Cut out sodium, food containing sodium.
(Example: If I eat turkey slices, I would boil them in water for 5-10 minutes to draw out the sodium)

2. Eat very little carbs, and avoid carbs for dinner / before going to bed.
(little to no rice, bread, pasta, etc.)

3. Take a diuretic & drink lots of water.
The extra water consumed will be urinated out by the diuretic, and the sodium will get flushed out along with it.

Thanks everyone for suggestions. I will also be running dandelion root to help with water retention.

first problem is the MK-677. bullshit you are running. Stop that and keep[ drinking water. Process of elimination... I assume what are you doing different in your life?? could it be the addition of MK-677. Hmmm ??

What are your stats.. lets start with this...... hello

What are you calling water retention ? back to stats before and now?? You have given us NO information to work with...??

I do love that drinking a gallon is said like that's something special....that's about 3.5L. There wouldn't be a day where I drink less than 6L and it's more like 8. Can't imagine drinking that little.

I do love that drinking a gallon is said like that's something special....that's about 3.5L. There wouldn't be a day where I drink less than 6L and it's more like 8. Can't imagine drinking that little.

I had to do a 24hr urine test not too long ago, and the lab tech shit herself when I brought in three gallons of urine LOL. I can't imagine going less than a gallon either!

I had to do a 24hr urine test not too long ago, and the lab tech shit herself when I brought in three gallons of urine LOL. I can't imagine going less than a gallon either!

whenever I donate blood I do it around 830am. They ask if I've had 2 glasses of water (500ml) and I tell them I've already been through 2L...

Was is a quantity check too or u messing w her as I ALWAY S hand mine brimming to the top...makes me feel accomplished.

Couple ways I know of that worked for me (and I get bloated easily):

1. Cut out sodium, food containing sodium.
(Example: If I eat turkey slices, I would boil them in water for 5-10 minutes to draw out the sodium)

2. Eat very little carbs, and avoid carbs for dinner / before going to bed.
(little to no rice, bread, pasta, etc.)

3. Take a diuretic & drink lots of water.
The extra water consumed will be urinated out by the diuretic, and the sodium will get flushed out along with it.

DO NOT take diuretics regularly OP.
With all that water goes all the good stuff too like glycogen essential elements etc.

I took a diuretic for a power meet as I was 4 pounds over the night before and it ended with out me EVEN finishing the meet for the cramp s. 2 nd squat almost sent me to the floor.

BAD CALL BUTTMAN.

Was is a quantity check too or u messing w her as I ALWAY S hand mine brimming to the top...makes me feel accomplished.

Actually, my doc didn't believe me (kidney doc) that I really drink that much water, so he challenged me to fill three jugs at a gallon each. EGFR came back at 250 too, so he knows I'm not full of shit lol. ;)

8 litres man that's a shit ton of water
Even for your size I'm going to try that tomorrow I don't really count but I'd have to say 4litres a day for me and then there's shakes juice maybe a coffee on top of that maybe I need more water??

Back