How to handle the changes in our physical appearances...

Seminal Fluid That Contains Drugs , allbestcellphones.com/ - soma pain Patients with a history of drug addiction because of its addictive qualities. generic soma

Your posts have nothing to do with our Forum Topics...please do not use them to plug your website. :/

Im another sufferer of what i like to call the "illness". My bodybuilding journey started 4-5 years ago just as a day thing i just wanted bigger arms at 65kg 5,9 here i am 5 years later 80kg 5,10 10% bf and i still feel like a pear . Doesnt matter how many raps i get its never good enough . I mean i only realised like last year thart it is pretty much impossible to walk around at 4-5% bf all year round. i just hate seeing all these freaks in magazines and shit they r what causes it . im slowly learning to love myself tho just by positive reinforcement .

i mean ive only been eating properly for 1-2 years , 3j fixed my diet up in the last 4-5 months .

No matter how big I get or how much I can lift or this or that, I still can't get past my love handles. They're not big or anything but that's the first thing I look at when I take off my shirt or step out of the shower. I know I won't get rid of them while I'm trying to add muscle but I can't wait for the day when my weight hits 250# and I can focus on getting rid of those d@mn handles...

My biggest challenge will be not letting my C-section scar bother me. It's one thing that will always be with me and I have to accept it.

C
My biggest challenge will be not letting my C-section scar bother me. It's one thing that will always be with me and I have to accept it.

I don't have a c-section scar, but I have a 6 in scar just to the right under my rib cage. I donated my right kidney in 2005 and that scar will forever be with me. I view it as a reminder of something positive. I gave a person life after all, just as you did when you gave birth. Wear your scar with pride hon ;).

C

I don't have a c-section scar, but I have a 6 in scar just to the right under my rib cage. I donated my right kidney in 2005 and that scar will forever be with me. I view it as a reminder of something positive. I gave a person life after all, just as you did when you gave birth. Wear your scar with pride hon ;).

I do wear it with pride, it's more the scar tissue that bothers me. The incision area left this scar tissue that drives me insane, I am hoping that once I get my Core back into the shape I want it to be that the Scar tissue will not keep me from having a flat and nicely defined abdomem.

I agree. most of us have it to a certain degree. I always feel like I look different in different mirrors and different days. maybe I'm insane but atleast it keeps me going in the gym

Be happy with who you are we are all in same way or another in search of our perfect bodies as you can see you’re not alone. Will power and determination succeed every time we all live this life keep fighting look at the positives. I know I have buddies at work that can’t believe I work 12 hr shifts after waking up at 4am to get in the gym makes me feel great and the pump in morning doesn’t hurt either lol.

many probably wont admit but i bet it's more common in the bb crowd than not. what you describe is exactly how i feel. i'm 5'7" about 200 and have 32" waist , 19" arms ect. yet all i see is too much fat here.. need bigger traps ect. don't at all see myself as muscular. yet every day, most every where i go i get comments on how muscular i am. that said, maybe look at the positive side. if you don't see it , you'll only work harder :) it's my daily motivation. just need to be careful with the gear for me. too easy to just say f- it and go testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) at 45 and just blast and cruise. got to get bigger! :)

The day you started lifting is the day you became forever small because you will never be as big as you want to be. This is especially true for steroids. I'm the biggest guy out of everyone I hang out with and I still feel very small. It's because guys like us compare ourselves to bodybuilders, fitness models, and powerlifters.

What really helped me with this kind of thing is to stop looking at my imperfections and start comparing myself to people around me. Chances are if you're on this board, you would look pretty damn good put next to 'normal' people.

I personally don't consider myself small, but I do have imperfections, so I constantly try to get rid of them. I guess i have an assymetric body and it feels embarrasing sometimes, though I do my best to get it all equally symetric.

Try writing a gratitude list!

Things that your body has that others may not.

Not exluding properly working hands and legs.

Our bodies are temples, praise it!

Back