how to know your powders legit?

hey guys.. i just received my npp and test p powders. the npp is powdery and white while the test p is almost like a very pale yellow but it definitely isnt white.. also powdery...is this normal? i actually expected the test to be white so im a bit worried now. :S

i wont be able to test them until i have some time and wanted to see if anyone could chime in on this?

hey guys.. i just received my npp and test p powders. the npp is powdery and white while the test p is almost like a very pale yellow but it definitely isnt white.. also powdery...is this normal? i actually expected the test to be white so im a bit worried now. :S

i wont be able to test them until i have some time and wanted to see if anyone could chime in on this?

Well, you never told us how your other batch of powders turned out!!! Did the other stuff you started this thread about turn out to be good??? If they did then that means you got a good source and if you ordered this stuff you got now from them then melted it at appropriate temp to make sure it is that then I'd say the stuff is GTG. If you got ripped on that last stuff then this stuff you got now is coming from a different place then do the same routine as last time to figure out if its legit. Finding a good source is a time consuming and looooooooooong process. There are waaaaaaay more scammers then legit sources, HA!!! I'm suprised with all the scammers that LE doesn't just give up outta frustration trying to identify who doesn't even supply real shit and who does cause finding a good source has been the bain of my existence and I still don't have one and I'm not even a dirty little piggy!

Well, you never told us how your other batch of powders turned out!!! Did the other stuff you started this thread about turn out to be good??? If they did then that means you got a good source and if you ordered this stuff you got now from them then melted it at appropriate temp to make sure it is that then I'd say the stuff is GTG. If you got ripped on that last stuff then this stuff you got now is coming from a different place then do the same routine as last time to figure out if its legit. Finding a good source is a time consuming and looooooooooong process. There are waaaaaaay more scammers then legit sources, HA!!! I'm suprised with all the scammers that LE doesn't just give up outta frustration trying to identify who doesn't even supply real shit and who does cause finding a good source has been the bain of my existence and I still don't have one and I'm not even a dirty little piggy!

hey jstarks, they were good i tested them after using them lolol, only the dbol was a bit hit and miss when it came down to testing...ill let you know how these ones turn out...i want to do 200mg/ml:devil2:

can anyone let me know if test p should have a very pale yellow colour to it?

ok guys i just got my Anavar (var) and dbol powder as a sample before i get anything else.

the dbol powder has the consistency of baking powder.

the Anavar (var) is very grainy like a fine cut of salt

Do either have a specific taste?

hey bros...ok today i converted my first batches and its gone well...i will wait to see how they hold tomorrrow morning.

heres the thing...my testp looks way too yellow..i contacted i supplier and she told me its normal, though im worried that my test p is a bit too amber...normally it should be more of a grape colour right?

heres a comparison of some tren ace i used in my last cycle(half full vial)

isnt it ironic that i need to take multiple pictures to show there is a difference between the two? ...lol

My test batches have always looked like the pictures you posted. A light yellow. Also, it depends on the color of oil you use. Normally my test comes out just a little more amber than the oil I used, and that would change(darker) the stronger you made it.

My test batches have always looked like the pictures you posted. A light yellow. Also, it depends on the color of oil you use. Normally my test comes out just a little more amber than the oil I used, and that would change(darker) the stronger you made it.

the melting test was unbelievably accurate..p.s i used 100% EO as the carrier(because i dosed @ 200mg/ml)

the last test/p i used from a sponsor of another board was clear/slight shade of grape.

when i was looking at other suppliers of test prop some stated that it has a has a slight yellow offset in colour, though the majority stated white. this is why i wanted to be sure. i do trust my source...so this is gtg bro?

Yeah man, I'd say so. I've never had a clear test, but stark just got a batch and he said it was clear. So I think it really depends on the source and what they cut it with. Here's a picture of my last batch made with cottonseed oil @250mg/ml

Last edited:
Note - the flash of the camera made it a brighter yellow than it really is

thanks bro!

im really glad i ventured into this...the result of my conversion is so pure and clean in comparison to UGL stuff it makes it look like garbage...at least i know how sterile it is and how correctly dosed it is! i cant wait to use it :D:D :uzi:

Hello friends

Take like 100mg and put it on some aluminum foil in a preheated oven and check that the temp is like 10 degrees COOLER than what its supposed to melt at. Then put it in and make sure it doesnt melt, check temp again.

==========================
web design

Hello friends

Take like 100mg and put it on some aluminum foil in a preheated oven and check that the temp is like 10 degrees COOLER than what its supposed to melt at. Then put it in and make sure it doesn't melt, check temp again.

=========================
web design

Hello friends

Take like 100mg and put it on some aluminum foil in a preheated oven and check that the temp is like 10 degrees COOLER than what its supposed to melt at. Then put it in and make sure it doesnt melt, check temp again.

==========================
web design

Back