how to make tren ace from tren ace powder??

Testosterone Propionate, Trenbolone Acetate, Boldenone Propionate
These raw hormones are not soluable in oil alone (at STP). They have higher melting points and sport relatively short esters. They need additional solvents. We will use BA as an antimicrobial and BB as our cosolvent.

Items Needed for a 10 gram conversion:
10 grams Testosterone Propionate, Tren Acetate, or Boldenone Propionate
2.0ml benzyl alcohol (2% BA)
20.0ml benzyl benzoate (20% BB)
70.0ml oil
Syringes 3cc & 5cc or 10cc
20 gauge needles
Mixing vial (or preferably beaker)
Sterile vial
Sterile syringe filter
Weigh out 10 grams of hormone into mixing vial or beaker.
Add benzyl alcohol and 65.0cc of oil. (This will leave 5cc oil for later.)

--->> should be benzyl alcohol + benzyl benzoate

Place on stovetop (electric stove) or frying pan
(gas stove) on medium high heat.

--->> please explain better

Swirl and heat until soultion is completely homogeneous and clear. NO hormone "swirls" , crystals, or visible separation should be left.
Place 20g needle in sterile vial and attach syringe filter.
Place another needle through stopper to releave pressure
Draw out hormone solution with 5 or 10cc syringe and run it through the syringe filter until all solution is filtered.
Run the addition 5cc of saved oil from step 2 through syringe filter to purge.
This conversion results in 100ml - 100mg/ml sterile solution for injection.

No need for bb in the tren ace. 5% ba will be fine. Read the full instuctions on the cook book in the begining of the forum.

tren ace doesnt always hold in 5% ba. in fact it rarely holds for long at that ratio of solvent.

2% ba and 20% bb will work nicely at 100mg/ml and be pain free.

Place on stovetop (electric stove) or frying pan
(gas stove) on medium high heat.

--- can the vial broke on high temperature, can be the temperature
reach a too high value?

---i should use an open vial to heat?

---what is medium high heat?

use a beaker! (if i'm understanding well what u'r asking) they have glass that usually is for high temperatures, or to resist direct fire!

medium high is the temp range where you can simply dissolve your stuff without the ability to do french fries on it!

100mg/ml will not always hold. 2/20 does work everytime though. plus depends on how big a batches you make too. if you gonna have some sitting around for a few months its different than making up 10g or so. not saying you are, just making an observation. i made it for several years and over time this is was my experince. a litle extra bb never hurt nothing anyway, its cheap enough for the exrta security. back when i still used pellets i went 5/15, held everytime.

inky2004 said:
Testosterone Propionate, Trenbolone Acetate, Boldenone Propionate
These raw hormones are not soluable in oil alone (at STP). They have higher melting points and sport relatively short esters. They need additional solvents. We will use BA as an antimicrobial and BB as our cosolvent.

Items Needed for a 10 gram conversion:
10 grams Testosterone Propionate, Tren Acetate, or Boldenone Propionate
2.0ml benzyl alcohol (2% BA)
20.0ml benzyl benzoate (20% BB)
70.0ml oil
Syringes 3cc & 5cc or 10cc
20 gauge needles
Mixing vial (or preferably beaker)
Sterile vial
Sterile syringe filter
Weigh out 10 grams of hormone into mixing vial or beaker.
Add benzyl alcohol and 65.0cc of oil. (This will leave 5cc oil for later.)

--->> should be benzyl alcohol + benzyl benzoate

Hi guys,

what maximal concentration (???mg/ml) of test prop., tren ace. and bolden prop. could be made?
And what is ideal % of BA and BB for each of these?

Thanks a lot for answers..

Max concentration is dependant on the % ba/bb, so the question has infinite correct answers. Pain-wise...125 prop, 150 tren, 100 bold prop IMO. actually 150mg/ml tren hurts quite a bit, 125mg/ml prop is painful as shit too.

DougoeFre5h said:
Max concentration is dependant on the % ba/bb, so the question has infinite correct answers. Pain-wise...125 prop, 150 tren, 100 bold prop IMO. actually 150mg/ml tren hurts quite a bit, 125mg/ml prop is painful as shit too.

Ok, so I see that on condition minimal pain shorter esters are able to smaller concentration than longer esters, right?
And generally - amount of concentration depends on the % ba/bb whereas more % ba/bb brings more pain, right?

So the maximum concentration with acceptable low pain for all of these (prop, tren and bold prop) is already mentioned 100mg/ml? And ideal % ba/bb is also same for all of these - 2/20?

Sorry for my maybe stupid quiestions, I am new to this and wish to make it right.. Thanks

Dam, yall are to smart. I wish I could do basic math :(

I dont understand how you figure out the mg/ml...I mean, everytime you add oil and what not, its going to change!

Back