how to prevent bloating

guns84

whats up guys my buddy is running prop every day for 6 weeks and ethanate at 400 mg for 10 weeks, my question is how can he prevent the bloating he get s i told him to watch his sodium intake any other suggestions....

DTOX said:
Quit taking short esters like prop, and stick with longer ones.

Funny you say that.......:D

There was a thread a while back on bloating from Test, the opinion was split about 50/50, some saying long esters caused them more water retention than short esters, and the other half saying the opposite, short esters caused them to hold water, while long esters didn't.

Really weird IMO......but that just goes to show everyone reacts some what differently to the same compounds.....

Anyways...back to the original question,.....Arimidex. Femara, or Aromasin would do the trick.

StoneColdNTO said:
Funny you say that.......:D

There was a thread a while back on bloating from Test, the opinion was split about 50/50, some saying long esters caused them more water retention than short esters, and the other half saying the opposite, short esters caused them to hold water, while long esters didn't.

Really weird IMO......but that just goes to show everyone reacts some what differently to the same compounds.....

Anyways...back to the original question,.....Arimidex. Femara, or Aromasin would do the trick.

This thread?
http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=10604&highlight=prop+enan

Bloating is just another androgenic side effect.

The post in the previous thread discussing androgenic/anabolic ratios explained it already.

A way to clarify the question is easy:

Which causes more bloating:
- a single injection of 600mg of Test Suspension
- a single injection of 600mg of Test Cypionate

Back