How would you construct a cycle of 2 kits of GH, 15 sustenon, and 2 bottles of BTG??

M56M

I have decided to give GH a try after alot of speculation. I have 2 kits, 15 russian sust. and 2 bottles of anavar(BTG 10mg tabs/60 per bottle).

How should i construct this cycle??

I have been doing research and i would like to see how everyone else would handle it.

M56M

Just get one huge syringe and take it all at once. Then take all 120 anavar within a 2 day period. That should about do it. Just Kidding bro I will bump this for you

if your spending the money on btg Anavar (var) and hgh why not get some more test at least to go with it? also you didnt say how amny iu's were in your kit.

Sorry guys i put this together during my lunch real quick. I have done 6 cycles. I am 24 yrs old, 220lbs, 13% BF, and 5'8''.

The reason i don't use more test is becuase i am prone to hairloss. That is the reason for using anavar, a little test, and the GH.

The Kits are from an American Pharmacy, I get them from an aids patient, Serotism kits.

M56M

Last edited:
if my math is correct you can run [i suck at math lol]

var -- 8 weeks 20 mgs ed
sus-- 8 weeks -- 500 mgs per week -- need one more amp bro
gh -- 2 ius ed till you run out -- one more kit would be nice though

start your post cycle therapy (pct) 3 weeks after last sus jab -- nolva 40 mgs 14 days -- then 20 mgs 14 days

If i get one more kit should i extend just the Anavar (var) another month also??? I don't want to extend the TEST another month bcuase of the hairloss factor.

Thanks for the help bro.

M56M

house1 said:
if my math is correct you can run [i suck at math lol]

var -- 8 weeks 20 mgs ed
sus-- 8 weeks -- 500 mgs per week -- need one more amp bro
gh -- 2 ius ed till you run out -- one more kit would be nice though

start your post cycle therapy (pct) 3 weeks after last sus jab -- nolva 40 mgs 14 days -- then 20 mgs 14 days

can he run the gh at 2iu's a day 5 on and 2 off? or better to run it straight through?

E

If i get one more kit should i extend just the Anavar (var) another month also

that or up your dose for the 8 weeks-- you can run the gh 5 on 2 off and stretch out the duration of your gh use -- 2 120 iu kits will last you abit run that way

Which would be better...

So how does something like this look??

5 days 2 IUs 2 days off = 3 months
BTG Anavar 30mg/ED = 3 months
Sustenon = 500mg/week = 2 months

M56M

Your spending a LOAD of CASH for what will amount to not very much in gains.

Growth and BTG Anavar is not worth doing unless you do it right:

Get some deca if your that prone to hair loss and run a low dose of Test (375 mg / week)

Me Personally

With what you have plus the deca:

14 weeks of GH @ 2.5 IU's ED
10 weeks Sustanon @ 375 mg / week
10 weeks Deca Durabolin @ 400 - 600 mg / week (personally 600 mg)
6 weeks Anavar @ 30 mg / Day

THanks house1.

And i do understand what you are saying DirkMS. But i am not looking to get HUGE, Actually ripped... I am 220lbs, i will take 205lbs fuckin chiseled and be happy.

M56M

Bro if you go 2iu for 3 months, you won't need another kit. You could go ed for 3+ months with 2 serostim kits.

JohnnyB

Back