HRT Exit Strategy...

Sheets just faxed to me and the data looks pretty good...

Total test: 897 ng/dl
test Free: 37.2
LH: 5.8
FSH: 5.9
SHBG: 27.3
E2: 23.2

AST 34
ALT 33

My T is down from 1048 to now 897. My total T is again close to what it was with the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) blast at the start of the exit. This confirms what I've already known from the past 20 years of my life - my total T is back down to the normal 20 year level for me which has hovered around 900 ng/dl for most of my adult life.

What I know is that from the last test to this one, the Clomid and Nolva were obviously elevating my T level just like they were suppose to do.

I see my E2 is back down to a traditional level too. That is important because I don't expect any feedback crash b/c of elevated E2. That is a big reason I think a lot of guys tank so quickly after they come off.

For now, I am going to stay off but i a m only 30 days removed from any kind of Test support drugs so I plan to test again in 60 days to see where I sand.

Liver enzymes back in at baseline since stopping the Clomid/Nolva

haha WOW MAN THIS IS GREAT! awesome dtailed work on this thread man!

now i will pose the question wether or not ur body will gobble up the test when working out? and since there is non being put back in, what r the probable chances of ur nuts not producing the required amount needed?

haha WOW MAN THIS IS GREAT! awesome dtailed work on this thread man!

now i will pose the question wether or not ur body will gobble up the test when working out? and since there is non being put back in, what r the probable chances of ur nuts not producing the required amount needed?

First, the body doesn't gobble up test via exercise. Clinical studies have repeatedly shown that exercise actually raises test levels in health individuals.

Right now and for the last 90 (Dec 5th - March 5th) days all the test in my system has been produced by my own body.

So the HPTA is fully functional and all the moving parts are working well.

Earlier in the thread I mentioned that I think what contributed to my decline had more to do with a failure to recognize stress factors that were piling up and creating a negative physical impact over the course of time.

I feel as though I am more aware of those types of events and circumstances. i now recognize it is indeed possible for me to over train and i am not actually a machine but in fact human. Now and more importantly, the factors and circumstances that aligned to contributed to my decline are no longer present in my life.

Fantastic thread Cashout, and what a great achievement.

Your intelligence throughout the thread has been very inspiring, as has been your optimism. I have set up a similar thread to yours on the UK muscle forums (although mine is more of a journal), i have had my varicocele operation today and will be initiating my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) exit tommorow.

Reading your thread, and the fact that i am only 21, has provided me with the confidence to carry out my exit.

Marc

Congratulations Cash. If your levels dip below 650ng/dl when you next test in 60 days, will you at that point begin your Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) therapy at that time?

The reason I ask this is if at that point everything has remained the same in terms of energy, stamina, libido etc would it make sense to continue being off Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) therapy if your number came in at 620ng/dl for example?

You know your body the best but I think that number is still a respectable test value to stay off of therapy.

Congratulations Cash. If your levels dip below 650ng/dl when you next test in 60 days, will you at that point begin your Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) therapy at that time?

The reason I ask this is if at that point everything has remained the same in terms of energy, stamina, libido etc would it make sense to continue being off Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) therapy if your number came in at 620ng/dl for example?

You know your body the best but I think that number is still a respectable test value to stay off of therapy.

That is a good question and one that I will have to really consider should I arrive at that point.

This is were it gets dicey for me...I would like to remain on a natural path but I am not prepared to allow myself to have any sort of decline in performance and conditioning. So I have something to ponder...

Thinking out load, if I am less than 650 ng/dl, BUT I feel great and I have no symptoms such as a cold or flu-like bug, and I am sleeping, eating, and training well, I would say that I would not go back HRT.

Now, what would concern me is whether or not I am entering into that "danger zone" of over training, getting sick, and progressing toward the downward cycle again.

do I act preemptively with Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) or do I again wait until there is a physical manifestation of symptoms.....

hey cashout, is there problem with ur pm? i tried to shoot u one and it said u dont accept them anymore?

hope all is well, and what happened to the avatar?

hey cashout, is there problem with ur pm? i tried to shoot u one and it said u dont accept them anymore?

hope all is well, and what happened to the avatar?

All is okay thanks for asking.

I turned off my PM because I keep getting the same PMs over and over and over and I am tired of responding to folks that I do not design or give advice on what would make a good cycle and I got tired of repeating myself on why clomid and nolv are not "good enough" for PCT.

All is okay thanks for asking.

I turned off my PM because I keep getting the same PMs over and over and over and I am tired of responding to folks that I do not design or give advice on what would make a good cycle and I got tired of repeating myself on why clomid and nolv are not "good enough" for PCT.

yup, i agree, people just dont know when to quit eh?!!

hope all continues to go well for u while off hrt,

i might steer this route myself, as ive only been on Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) for the 2nd time in my life since this past august, so i dont think it would take my body long to recoupe, and i just had my 2nd kid 1 year agon on the 19th of march, so we will see....

thanks for all the info cashout. i've been using your pct protocol and have 2.5 weeks to go before i stop all serms etc. i had low test before cycle..so i am hoping your method will give me better natural test levels. i feel pretty good so far..

Last edited:
cash...update..how do you feel ,how about the gym? are you due for blood again thx hope all is well

Right now, I'm 30 days past my previous blood work and I still feel great - no issues in terms of a performance drop off or decline of any kind.

I am hitting on all cylinders now and I hope it continues on this way.

My next blood draw will be May 4th - so that will be in another month.

Week HCG clomid Nolva letro
1 M/W/F/Su 2000 1.25 M/Th
2 T/Th/Sa 2000 1.25 M/Th
3 M/W/F 2000 1.25 M/Th
3 Sat/Sun 100 40 1.25 M/Th
4 Every Day 100 40 1.25 M/Th
5 100 40 1.25 M/Th
6 100 40 1.25 M/Th
7 40 1.25 M/Th
8 40 1.25 M/Th
9 1.25 M/Th
10 1.25 M/Th

2000= HCG
40= NOLVA
1.25= LETRO
100= clomid

on week 3 clomid(100) and nolva (40) were only taken on saturday and sunday?

am i correct?

Last edited:
Cash,
Great work on this thread. I am on hrt now, and have thought about the fact of being forced off hrt a lot since I've started. Seeing what you have accomplished has given me confidence that I might be able to do the same thing and be ok after the exit. I can't wait to see your next blood work results! Till then, keep up the great work!

Correct.

Week HCG clomid Nolva letro
1 M/W/F/Su 2000 1.25 M/Th
2 T/Th/Sa 2000 1.25 M/Th
3 M/W/F 2000 1.25 M/Th
3 Sat/Sun 100 40 1.25 M/Th
4 Every Day 100 40 1.25 M/Th
5 100 40 1.25 M/Th
6 100 40 1.25 M/Th
7 40 1.25 M/Th
8 40 1.25 M/Th
9 1.25 M/Th
10 1.25 M/Th

2000= HCG
40= NOLVA
1.25= LETRO
100= clomid

on week 3 clomid(100) and nolva (40) were only taken on saturday and sunday?

am i correct?

FYI...On my way to get blood drawn this morning. Was suppose to be tomorrow but I have a conflict - going to the beach house for a few weeks - so I am getting it done this AM.

Should have results on Tuesday of next week.

This marks 90 days post exit plan.

Will report numbers next week.

Cashout, just wondering how you are feeling since stopping the Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)? The same better any change being 90 days out on how you feel?
thanks

Back