Huge Hard Lump On Shoulder After Injection....Help!!

ImAuNatural

Alright so I am 25 days in on cycle. This was my second pin in my right delt. I rotate from right glute,left glute,right delt,left delt,and then repeat.

The injection Monday went very smooth and proper procedure was followed. A couple of minutes after the injection my whole arm was hurting pretty bad It hurt like to raise it up. I went to bed right after this and massaged it a little before I fell asleep.

I woke up the next day and it was completely fine,no PIP at all. My arm has been fine every since then until last night when I was playing basketball with some friends I noticed my arm was hurting in between my bicep and my delt,and then I felt the huge lump and it is very hard.

My arm didn't even bother me during my shoulder workout yesterday morning either. But now this morning it is still big,hard,it is a little red and warm to the touch. Please tell me what could have caused this and is it a serious issue?

I will say that I believe I heated up my oil way too much with a hair dryer before injecting it caused the oil to expand a little and there was a little more than 1ml after it was heated. Could this have caused it to seap down my arm and collect in one spot?

Might be a sterile abcess or perhaps some of the injection didn't get into the muscle and was left n the subcutaneous area. It should dissipate with time. You might want to skip that spot the next time it comes around in the rotation and hit the quad instead.

Might be a sterile abcess or perhaps some of the injection didn't get into the muscle and was left n the subcutaneous area. It should dissipate with time. You might want to skip that spot the next time it comes around in the rotation and hit the quad instead.

I doubt it was into the fat,my delts are fairly lean,I used a 1" and went all the way in. I believe it was from me heating up the oil too much possibly? I did my left delt last night and didnt heat the oil and it didn't hurt afterward like it didn't Monday.

I appreciate everyone's help ALOT,trying not to freak out over this too much lol. It is pretty warm to the touch and red. It is about 2-3 inches below where I did my injection.

Sounds like an abscess. Taking some antibiotics would help if you have them on hand. Watch to make sure you don't see the infection streaking up your veins. If it gets bad enough you will have to drain it. Either go to a doc, who might want to cut it open instead which will destroy the muscle tissue, or put a 21g needle in there yourself and try to find the pocket to drain it out.

But hopefully you don't get to that stage. Most people never do.

do you have a fever?

Sounds like an abscess. Taking some antibiotics would help if you have them on hand. Watch to make sure you don't see the infection streaking up your veins. If it gets bad enough you will have to drain it. Either go to a doc, who might want to cut it open instead which will destroy the muscle tissue, or put a 21g needle in there yourself and try to find the pocket to drain it out.

But hopefully you don't get to that stage. Most people never do.

do you have a fever?

Shit man I hope I dont get to that stage. The injection was clean so I don't think its an infection. Its also very hard and not squishy like puss or something. I don't have a thermometer I am at work but I feel perfectly fine. I dont believe I am running a temp but I will check when I get home. It doesn't really hurt that bad at all either even when I move my arm.

Why do you keep bumping this? Just looking for someone to tell you everything will be alright? Maybe ask you mother to kiss your booboo and make it all better... :)

Why do you keep bumping this? Just looking for someone to tell you everything will be alright? Maybe ask you mother to kiss your booboo and make it all better... :)

If my mother was still alive I probably would tell her to kiss it honestly. Im bumping it because you are the only one who has replied,which I appreciate,but it would be nice to have someone elses input on it. And yes I would love for someone to tell me its going to be alright,seriously. lol

You could bump with the actual info or questions, for example:

1. temp reading

2. question on what antibiotics to take

3. amount of actual fluid injected into the delt, you mentioned 1 ml-is that it and nothing else?

4. the speed with which you injected into the delt, meaning how long did it take

5. assured others that you did pre swab and sterilize the injection spot

6. going into more detail about what you think is the cause (how you heated up the chemical and why you specifically think it's that)

7. what brand, color, quality, etc of your gear

8. gauge of needle and angle of insertion, assuming you did it sometimes people who pin in their delts with their odd hand angle it weird and actually shoot sub q

Any of that information or even an appreciated pic of titties, ass, cute animals, etc is better than a lazy bump...

You could bump with the actual info or questions, for example:

1. temp reading

2. question on what antibiotics to take

3. amount of actual fluid injected into the delt, you mentioned 1 ml-is that it and nothing else?

4. the speed with which you injected into the delt, meaning how long did it take

5. assured others that you did pre swab and sterilize the injection spot

6. going into more detail about what you think is the cause (how you heated up the chemical and why you specifically think it's that)

7. what brand, color, quality, etc of your gear

8. gauge of needle and angle of insertion, assuming you did it sometimes people who pin in their delts with their odd hand angle it weird and actually shoot sub q

Any of that information or even an appreciated pic of titties, ass, cute animals, etc is better than a lazy bump...

I stated that I am at work and have no thermometer.

I dont want to take antiobiotics if its not an infection.

I injected 1ml of Test Enanthate 250mg/ml.

It took probably 20 seconds to inject because the oil was heated.

I took hot shower,then swabbed the vial with an alcohol prep pad then my shoulder as well. I used a 20g needle to draw then changed to a 25g to inject.

I dont really know the cause thats why I am asking. I have suspicion it could be from heating the oil up to much because it expanded a little after I heated it and about 2 min post injection my arm all the way down to my elbow was in pain this lasted 15 minutes until I fell asleep. When I woke up there was no pain or lump at all. It only appeared yesterday (thursday) and the injection was monday.

The brand is Sphinx. Color looks normal. IM assuming the quality is goof from what I have read/heard.

I had my brother help me inject I put the needle in and held it in place while he injected and then pulled out in the same angle I injected.

Sorry for bumping,im not trying to annoy anyone. But I wont lie its scaring me just a little bit. I hate not knowing.

Edit: Also the lump is probably 3" below my injection spot and the injection spot isnt sore at all. The lump is in between my delt and my bicep.

View attachment 559132

Like I said, just give it time and it will get better. It is part of the game.

And watch for the signs of infection.

Give it two weeks to go away. Mega's first guess was likely right. The oil depot can travel, and sometimes it will migrate towards the skin, or even towards joints. Don't press on it or rub it - just let it be and take notice of any changes.

If it develops funny looking veins around it (spiderweb like), or you develop a fever, then it may be an abscess and require medical attention.

My .02c :)

FYI: I have had this numerous times and is just a part of the game. ;)

Give it two weeks to go away. Mega's first guess was likely right. The oil depot can travel, and sometimes it will migrate towards the skin, or even towards joints. Don't press on it or rub it - just let it be and take notice of any changes.

If it develops funny looking veins around it (spiderweb like), or you develop a fever, then it may be an abscess and require medical attention.

My .02c :)

FYI: I have had this numerous times and is just a part of the game. ;)

Thanks man. I really appreciate it a ton. Im sure its nothing to worry about it doesn hurt and if it doesnt kill me or effect my workouts then so be it. I believe the injection was done too quickly and the oil was too warm. I am going to hold off on injecting my right delt for a while and may start pinning quads instead. Again thanks for your advice and .02 every penny counts. lol

Thanks man. I really appreciate it a ton. Im sure its nothing to worry about it doesn hurt and if it doesnt kill me or effect my workouts then so be it. I believe the injection was done too quickly and the oil was too warm. I am going to hold off on injecting my right delt for a while and may start pinning quads instead. Again thanks for your advice and .02 every penny counts. lol

ya it seems like the oil seeped a bit. it can happen with quads too. my first cycle i was affraid to go all the way in with a 1" needle and didn't pin deep enough into the quad. The oil made its way down to my knee and swelled it up like a watermelon. could barely walk for a week. the pain should subside in a week and the lump should go down 1-2 weeks.

so long as you do not gain flu like symptoms you should be fine brother.. keep an eye on it..

i personally think a hot compress wouldn't hurt

Back