Humatrope vs Riptron

crazyfmike

After severe CTS (so bad I couldn't get a good nights sleep for over a month) I discontinued Rips @ 2-4 iu's per day. Finding a marginal % of users cannot tolerate the GH and anti-diuretic drugs in these Riptropins combined causes ridiculous hand cramps, jacked BP and looking (not like a bodybuilder).

Day 5 OFF Rips I began to piss, ten days later, pissing 24-7 I lost 10lbs. Now 18 days OFF Rips, down 13 lbs, no changes to cals, compounds or training.

Sure I was big at 246lbs, had my shape (genetics) but felt like shit. BP was shit and few veins in sight. Abs barley showed (not normal for me).

I am now using Humatrope at 2.2iu's, some tingles in my hands (nothing severe) and veins popping out, skin pulling in, the vivid dreams I thought I was getting on Rips were a joke compared to these I am having now. Abs are popping out as the water is leaving and already pulling some BF with. Striations in my tri's, 233lbs and fucking hard.

Now 11 days on Huma......unfuckingreal!

USA Pharma or Chinese Generics? It's your call.

Tev-tropin is somatropin and I'm on Tev 3 iu's a day for over 3 weeks on now and I feel great, my body fat has drop, I have less water retention and energy throught the day no jitter and a sence of well feeling , when it comes to pharma nothing comes close nothing

Yea I've heard that from a close friend mr p, he tells me all the time pharma is the bomb but the price is very costy.

Is this a place anyone can get or something personal? How about gensci from our new sponsor. Any reviews? and what is with the anti-diuretic drugs?

Riptropin is not chinese generics, plain and simple.... everyone knows that good gh will cause you to retain water in the beginning.

What "anti-diuretic" drugs are you talking about? Is that what they're called? Is there a need for that or are you just assuming that they're in there?

Kind of a wierd post to begin with. No doubt human grade is the purist, no denying. But to call the best UG product "Crap" is a little strange.

Mr. P, have heard the same of the Tev tropin. That is the Israeli pharma GH right?

Could dosage have had anything to do with it CFM? I know Rips are potent and are stronger than other GH, so could the 4iu just been too much for you of Rips causing the issues? Did it get better when you lowered the iu?

Kind of a wierd post to begin with. No doubt human grade is the purist, no denying. But to call the best UG product "Crap" is a little strange.

Mr. P, have heard the same of the Tev tropin. That is the Israeli pharma GH right?

your right about the maker it comes from Israel

this is strange, i thought rips were the best thing to come along since the pill

Although Rips produce ridiculously high Serum results, the same can be done using Peptides. I cannot attest to Rips NOT being true 191AA, but it's questionable, very questionable.

I might give them another go during some bulking I plan this winter (when I am covered up). I've never looked so smooth in my life. Saturday is 3 weeks off and I am just looking like me again.

Could dosage have had anything to do with it CFM? I know Rips are potent and are stronger than other GH, so could the 4iu just been too much for you of Rips causing the issues? Did it get better when you lowered the iu?

The Pharma is causing similar issues, numbness and tingling, but nothing like the Rips. It's the "water makers" in the Rips that takes the CTS to another level for me.

Some guys are tolerating 20iu's (something I cannot imagine). I just hate to see a guy drop $$ for multiple kits only to find he's looking like most of the guys in gym: smooth and puffy like a Taco Bell/ anadrol cycle.

My genetics and my diet......zero reason for this water other then Rips. (as proved discontinuing their use).

In all fairness there may be a place for running Rips but summertime in a wifebeater isn't it.

I here you! I have same problem with these rips. Even my face looks fatter after 3 months,of hard diet and cardio.

thanks for the unbiased review CFM! i for one do appreciate the "truth". the truth has no agenda,its just the truth

damn... im actually bummed at your results with rips CFM . i thought i had actually found quality HGH. but alll those sides sound like hell and not worth it. and being that i am predisposed to getting high bp on anything anabolic, does not seem worth it at all. thanks for letting us know bro

I been using Rips for at least 3 months already and I like them a lot, also my wife is using them with the same results, from weight loss to better sleep and more. I been on from 4-6 iu's 6 days on 1 off. As far as Humatrope 24 MG cartridge by Eli Lylli I can get it very easily, but it's cost prohibited for me cause it's like a house payment. Agreed my health comes first no matter the $$$ but I keep up to date with all my blood work, (Been doing it at least 4 years cause of my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT), i do it every 3 months) I check everything with my Doc, and everything comes out ok. You can't beat Humatrope cause it's pharma grade, but as long as I get the results I'm getting from Rips, I'll keep using them.

Back