hydroxycut or xenadrine???????/

i like xenadrine original formula better and its ususlly cheaper for a months supply than hydroxycut

I,ve tried both stick with Xenadrine as DAWG said.If you can get the original would be best.

I'd pick the original version of Xenadrine too. The ones without the MaHuang(ephedra) are a waste of money in my opinion. Hydroxycut is overpriced and overhyped.

Canadian folks, you've ordered original Xenadrine online ?

'cause laws forbid concomitant use of 2 stimulants (ephedrine and cafeine in this case).

what about taking at same time xenadrine and ephedrine (8mg pills, so you can control the dose, while still increasing only cafeine, which i think is less risky if you don't support ephedrine too well).

You mean Xenadrine or Animal Cuts??? Try either one and then the other to see what works for you. Do it after a cycle if you wanna slim down a tad or lose some bf most importantly.

I use Hydroxycut and like it but they have anounced the old formula is being discontinued so I say go with what you can find at this point.
Xenadrine, or Diet Fuel still are available.

I used both of "old" formulas several times in the last 3 years. I found that xenadrine was a little strong for me (I am 185 lbs, 6ft). I used Hydroxycut and my old girlfriends used it as well. The stuff worked great. I dropped anywhere from 10-15 lbs in 6 weeks on the stuff. But, the first time I took Hydroxycut I lost 47 pounds over the summer (it was all beer weight from college).

I just ordered the Ephedra-Free bottle from EBAY. I'll let u know how it goes.

I've used both...Canadian versions though however! Xendrine didn't do a whole lot for me. The Hydroxycut did however, but I hated taking so many pills which also makes it more expensive every month.

Right now I am using West-Pharm Xtralean, it's working pretty good...but considering switching next month.

Just my humble opinion - but the ephedra free versions are more or less useless for thermogenesis.

You can easily buy ephedrine hcl in Canada (sold in 8mg tabs and labelled as a nasal decongestant - it's perfectly legal). You won't find it in major chain stores (i.e., GNC, etc.,) but smaller health food stores generally stock it. Mix three of those with 200mg caffeine and you have your own stack (cheaper than the major brands, with much more reliable dosing).

I can,t say the ephedra free are useless,as new products are coming out.One thing i can vouch for is that the new improved version of Xenadrine is absolutely useless .

Stryc-9 said:
Just my humble opinion - but the ephedra free versions are more or less useless for thermogenesis.

You can easily buy ephedrine hcl in Canada (sold in 8mg tabs and labelled as a nasal decongestant - it's perfectly legal). You won't find it in major chain stores (i.e., GNC, etc.,) but smaller health food stores generally stock it. Mix three of those with 200mg caffeine and you have your own stack (cheaper than the major brands, with much more reliable dosing).
Agreed ..........found my new supply
Who needs clen

I've always just used low dose (just one cap/day; in the AM) Xena RFA-1 to help with leaning out or low carb... helps supress the appetite a lil and gives me a bit of a boost in the morning...

When RFA-1 is no longer available online, I guess ephedra from your source is the only real option.

Back