I am not seeing ANY results whatsoever!!

I agree with everything that's been said, but he said he's taking dbol... I've never taken dbol but from everything I hear people get almost instant strength gains from it; shouldn't he have noticed that?? so that at least some of his gear may be bunk? but yes, still agree with the diet and training. OP you should post up your diet and training so the experts can look at it.

I think you should forget about AAS till you have a clue about what to do.Spend some time on the boards and learn how to eat correctly then run a proven 12-14 week cycle.Farting around with long ester 6 week cycles are a waste of gear and time.

No carbs past 3..? You sound like you are starving yourself.
What is your macro nurtient breakdown? (carbs,fat,protein%)
Need to see what and when you are eating. You should write it
down and post it.

How long have you been training?
Your post leads me to believe that it has not been very long and I advise clients not use AS with less than 5 years of very serious training and would prefer 10 years for most as it takes time for the body to stabilize and for the muscle to mature and for many people it takes a good 5 years just to cut down fully.
I believe the problems you are having are due to:
Genetics, your training program, your diet, and most probably the amount of drugs you are taking. You did not mention your age or health status but it does say 1-2 years on and I have seen it many times where some people do not get results from strong androgens, I have actually watched some who lose weight on strong androgens. Then there are others who cannot use DECA or Eq with Test, they end up looking flat and retain too much water.
If you are healthy and can work into a compound/heavy weight high intensity program with a much stronger diet and feel that you must use AS I would stick with Test E at 500mg a week for 12wks on, 6wks off, for the next 24 months. Drop the nolvadex and extra drugs, concentrate on eating and training heavy, get blood tests at least every 6 months and concentrate on form, weight, intensity, and eating.

Yeah, I dont know what the prob could be tho..I eat moderately, maybe 3000calories/day 400gprotein CLEAN. Im 5'7" 190lbs, naturally b4 gear 150lbs. It HAS taken 6 cycles for me to get up to this, alot of tren acetate(1ccEOD or .5ccED) and test enanthate(2cc/wk).. As alot has been mentioned about, its a long ester so I run test for 15-20wks..My tren only 8-12 wks. ALWAYS huge pumps and swells to my veins and muscle tone within the 3rd wk everytime. Yall got me thinkin I need to blow up my diet 2-3x what im eating now.. Ima go make some eggs and eat now lol.........

I think you should forget about AAS till you have a clue about what to do.Spend some time on the boards and learn how to eat correctly then run a proven 12-14 week cycle.Farting around with long ester 6 week cycles are a waste of gear and time.

Bingo!!

Drop the AAS and gain what you can with proper diet and training then throw AAS into the picture

Agreed ^^^^.
6 week cycle s are no good for anything...and you need to realize more gear ain t the answer..if it were the secret then we d all be huge..
You need to also realize your natural limitation s and if you cant commit to eating, sleeping and lifting to get big your gonnna be miserable sweating this...
We all either totally commit or ..like me, realize what we achieve with the effort s we put in and be satisfied with what come s from it...but then I m older and willing to accept my lot....younger folk s have a harder time with this...

Back