I can t afford aromasin nor arimidex is nolva okay ???

Placebien

Hello everyone
I want to start the following cycle :

week 1-12: test anathe 500 EW
week 1-12: Proviron 75 mg ED
week 1-12 : nolvadex 20 ED
week 1-8 : deca 200 EW

SO since i can t afford to buy an A.I such as aromasin nor arimidex I thought i would take nolvadex instead , so do you think i should go for it ? or what should I do ?

I am scared of what I read about the deca dick and i know i should be including sth to combat it with like prami or caber , so i am going to see if i could get that

its wierd that the price of the A.I would be damn expensive, The cost for Arimidex oral tablet 1 mg is around $*****No Price discussion please***** for a supply of *** tablets that s insane

for the PCT, i am thinking of running HCG along with clomid

I have always had nice physic and the picture i have in my profile was before taking anything and after i took test for the first time i was chocked by the results i got , i was biiiig and ripped just by taking test , i will post more pictures soon

any tips guys or piece of infomation would be appreciated
thanks you

Last edited by a moderator:
hi bigswolep , thanks for the reply ,i have been tempted to try out Deca and see what it gives as results , so you think running nolva shouldn t be done as a replacement for an A.I ? and by running pramis or caper i would certainly avoid the deca dick ??

Deca at that dose for that short of time is pointless. drop it. and run 500mg of test and do yourself a favor and buy an AI, If you cant afford the AI then you just cnt run your cycle.

Hi anzel thanks for your reply , I have done test cycle before only when i started and after i came off of it i did my PCT which was only clomid and nolvadex and i didn t get any side effects at all , not even my testicles got smaller or anything , and i did not run an A.I ,Moreover i was very pleased of what i saw infront of the mirror and i was like daaamn i should have done this long time before

so here is the thing, you could get testosterone over the counter here with no issue at all , you could get HCG at the pharmacy and nobody will ask for a perscription , even deca durabolin is sold , but what i can t afford is the arimidex , so what i understand from your reply is that it is not recommanded to replace the A.I by nolvadex , is this what you are saying ?

i have read that you could get results by running deca even at a law dosage ,
so would you please elaborate more and maybe give me a better dosage of deca to see how you use it ?

you can't afford an AI , yet your cycle contains Proviron. Why? a test/deca cycle an AI is extremely important , as elevated estro with a 19nor can cause havoc. forget the Proviron. also , as anzel pointed out , deca at 200mg a week for 8 weeks is pointless and a total waste of gear and $. If you only want to do 8 weeks of it , then run NPP , which is fast acting deca, and run at least 400mg a week , BUT run it with an AI.

so , drop the Proviron on cycle , drop the nolvadex on cycle, swap the Deca with NPP for 8 weeks at 400mg and run an AI. And if you want even faster results with spending less $ , then drop the test E and run Test Prop at 100mg Eod for 10 weeks.

^ that right there will save you $ over what you have proposed and be way more effective of a cycle.

Aromasin, Arimidex and Nolvadex aren't really that similar except the overall purpose of "controlling" estrogen levels. Aromasin is a suicidal inhibitor which means it disables the enzyme and until you get new enzymes produced by your body your estrogen will be rock bottom. Which isn't that a great of a thing if you consider LDL being through the roof during this period.

Deca dick.....very bad.....used deca without an AI and 18 months of problems.I do not wish to anyone that period.Use an AI or try vit. B6, vit E and vit .A, it helps against prolactine.

As far as on cycle nolva does absolutely nothing to prevent e2. All it does is prevent receptors primarily at the breast tissue from accepting e2. An ai is the only way to go.

Rule of thumb-->> NEVER START A CYCLE WITHOUT PROPER PCT AND AI'S ON DECK, AND BLOOD WORK DONE FIRST. Make Sure Your Ready For Anything (hair loss, and, etc-Imo). End Of Story or get screwed in the end with Boobs and a limp dick.

this!!!!
Rule of thumb-->> NEVER START A CYCLE WITHOUT PROPER PCT AND AI'S ON DECK, AND BLOOD WORK DONE FIRST. Make Sure Your Ready For Anything (hair loss, and, etc-Imo). End Of Story or get screwed in the end with Boobs and a limp dick.

Back