I can't believe the lies to sell a bs product! Rant.

anzel

On another forum I see an "article" how HCG is bad for you. Ok so intake the bait and read it. Right outta the gate it starts with a falsehood and some truths that are twisted to suit the propaganda.

The false hood is that it's dried urine and it goes on to say " how good can dried urine be?"

Right there the article is shit right. Yes the use urine from pregnant women bit the powder isn't dried urine! It's the hormone. Plus it's made sterile and safe . And Dr prescribe it all over the place......

Then it goes on by taking some truths and twisting them.

Then the sales pitch....that's why it's better to use natural herbs to complete the job. And it's a bottle of vitamins.

And like I said this is on a forum where newbies are reading this shit and without the real hcg will be fucking themselves up. And no one on the forum has a problem with it.

If that happened here on Ology there would be a shit storm.

Yes but I came back.....I still love ology....the other forum doesn't mean anything to me. I don't even remebere it's name!

Some people are just a little behind on the "Evolutionary" chart.....
That forum is retarded. I understand the need to advertise and make money, but they are fucking ignorant people up over there.

I questioned the HCG BS and had all of my posts edited or deleted. It's not just mods either, half of the members are not really members, but shills of some kind.

....and the milk off mummies to be s tittie s WITH the pee s a good way to prove ur luv....

I once knew a guy who actually did like to drink a prego s tittie milk. Real freak, but he moved to San Fran to power lift...

....and the milk off mummies to be s tittie s WITH the pee s a good way to prove ur luv....

I once knew a guy who actually did like to drink a prego s tittie milk. Real freak, but he moved to San Fran to power lift...

T.... the girl by the pool avi is looking nice....you got the life!
Human breast milk is ment for humans... it's a sweet treat while you are balls deep...keeps you going during those marathon sessions....calories in calories out brother!

Same girl brother and it s her dad s pool.
She s my star pupil/work out buddy-only person at Planet Fagness that train s like a Giranimal and I mean B A D A S S . 1 of 3 peep s I trust to spot this bag of bone s when trying be 49 er strong.

We pull up approx. the same time, stroll in walk to the back
"See u in 90 ish ,ms ???"
Yup
..on occasion I ll tell some unsuspecting lil 175 pd er "she won t mind if u ask to work in ..squat s or...whatever.."

It s comical to see them cowed down shamed and tail tucked backing the --ck up as Anavar Annie s in it to win it son. After 2 attempt s to get her attention she ll rip her h phone s off and growl
" I m --cking squatting here. What do you NOT get here.."
I win bet s off her .
22 yr old waitress chip ur teeth on sweetest little southern lady I know..well..one of umpteen. The south loaded but ya ll stay wherever you are...we don t like ya ll no way.

Same girl brother and it s her dad s pool.
She s my star pupil/work out buddy-only person at Planet Fagness that train s like a Giranimal and I mean B A D A S S . 1 of 3 peep s I trust to spot this bag of bone s when trying be 49 er strong.

We pull up approx. the same time, stroll in walk to the back
"See u in 90 ish ,ms ???"
Yup
..on occasion I ll tell some unsuspecting lil 175 pd er "she won t mind if u ask to work in ..squat s or...whatever.."

It s comical to see them cowed down shamed and tail tucked backing the --ck up as Anavar Annie s in it to win it son. After 2 attempt s to get her attention she ll rip her h phone s off and growl
" I m --cking squatting here. What do you NOT get here.."
I win bet s off her .
22 yr old waitress chip ur teeth on sweetest little southern lady I know..well..one of umpteen. The south loaded but ya ll stay wherever you are...we don t like ya ll no way.

Lol nice, her back looks sick you need to get some more pics of her up in here brotha ;)

I do not know how or if my p c or the site....does not allow me to post pic s in a thread

She s here RIGHT NOW ANDgonna post under my name for a question or two

ANAVANNIE

I do not know how or if my p c or the site....does not allow me to post pic s in a thread

She s here RIGHT NOW ANDgonna post under my name for a question or two

ANAVANNIE

With the pic issue...trying to post a pic in thread. I was having trouble for weeks. I had to change the settings in my phone to take pics at 6M instead of 16M (no idea what that is or means) and it seems to work.
Also I asked a friend of mine he suggested of that doesn't work do this....
Take your pic. Crop it a little. Then take a screen shot of it. Then post the screen shot into the thread.

May work may not... give it a shot

Welcome to USA Marketing101. All you have to do is make up BS stats and show a couple of pictures and bam....someone will buy it. If its on the internet, it has to be true right? lol

Back