I f**ked up... Help me

luvbulkin12

roidrager
well my past 2 Test E shots of 1.5ml (250mg/ml) have been disastrous. I first thought I was developing an infection but turns out that its just a major irritation. (too high alcohol content maybe) So i did a glute injection that 3 days later caused my ass to swell up like a grapefruit had been submerged in my cheek. Very hot to the touch, tight, and red. Took about 10 days or so but it went away, was very uncomfortable trying to sit or sleep.

3.5 days after that shot i did 1.5cc in my side delt. Was mildly irritated, red and hot. Nothing like the glute shot though. I thought "cool that wasnt so bad!" as the days pasted however (this was this past sunday btw) i noticed the redness drifting further down my arm south of my delt! Only thing i can attribute this too is my delt forcing the oil out of the muscle or since its such a long acting ester anyway it naturally seeped out of the muscle before it could all be absorbed. Right now the redness is still there (from sunday shot) however it is now just above my elbow. VERY WEIRD!!! Thats the last time i'll pin an enanthate in my delt.

Anyway, less than 48 hrs ago i pinned 1.5cc Test E in my right quad (wednesday night at about midnight). BIG MISTAKE, knowing what happended to my glute. Im on fucking crutches today!! The pain is unbearable, cannot walk at all. So this has not been the best experience so far on cycle for those that have read my other threads.

I'm icing it constanly, and takin white willow bark (wont affect my liver, I'm on 60mg dbol a day so no ibuprofen ect.) This is rediculously painful and I know its only gonna get worse based off of when it was the worst with my glute. Ive almost come to tears a few times today, that could be all the estrogen in my though :bawling:

Soooo.... please dont rib on me, helpful advice only. I'm sure someone else has experienced this, please tell me what I can do! And yes Ive already cooked the vial of test in the oven, and will do so with all the ones yet to be used. Honestly all this shit just makes me wanna quit! Not gonna do that though...

IMHO Stop using your current gear.

What gear are you running ?

Where did you get the gear. Internet or Contact ?

Last edited:
IMO a person that keeps injecting himself after a grapefruit size mass forms is not right in the head.

Wow 60mg dbol is a lot! Most guys get decent gains off 20-40mg range. Anyways...

Start cutting your shots with oil based B-12. Furthermore re filter your gear through a .22um filter. You can also try three 1cc shots a week. Honestly with the level of ineptitude displayed on this thread it leads me to believe this is your first cycle. If so drop down to 1cc pins on Mondays, Thursdays.

Also make sure you sterilize the top of the bottle and the injection spot prior to injecting. Also what gauge needle are you using and are you injecting slow or fast. You should be injecting slow. Try dropping down to a 25g needle or slin pins if your using a cannon.

Last edited:
Not 1st cycle, 3rd cycle.

Supplier is local, good friend... competitive superheavyweight bb'er

Im using a 23g 1.5" needle, hard to inject fast if I wanted to with that one...

Sooo, cutting with oil based b-12? How much b-12 per ml of gear? And shouldn't I see if heating up the gear did the trick 1st? I mean if it was due to alcohol content then some definitely evaporated. I feel that this vial is definitely sterile now too if for some reason it wasnt before. I know 3 other guys using the exact same gear from the exact same "batch" and two are having no problems, 1 is having similar issues.

.22um filter? is that going to accomplish anything heating the vials will not? Other than reducing the conentration of the test? (alot of product gets caught in those things and oil goes through, reducing concentration)

besides all of that.... more importantly, what can I take to reduce the swelling that wont tax my liver? The pain is rediculous, there were points during the day where I would have rather had the mother fker cut off.

alcohol wont burn off until it hits 500 degrees.......and if you heat it that much you will most likely damage the hormone.

sounds like your gear sucks, and its crashing in the depot, causing pain.........get some better shit.

alot of guys say b-12 works to diminish pain, but mostly with prop or other short esters. most long esters should not hurt.

trash it.IMO you shouldn't need to cut it,bake it... filter or any of that shit isn't worth it.I had some gear like that,even the source said trash it.Threw it out the car window on the way to work.

Why in the f**k would I throw away $500 worth of Test without cutting it/baking it/filtering it first?? Thats the dumbest thing Ive ever heard, unless you have $ like that which I dont. If you do have $ like that, and can just toss $500 like its nothing then send me a pm and I'll give you an adress you can donate to me...

alcohol wont burn off until it hits 500 degrees.......and if you heat it that much you will most likely damage the hormone.

I dunno what chemistry class you took but all common alcohols have a bp between 150-250 degrees fahrenheit. Thanks for the input anyway...

.22um filter? is that going to accomplish anything heating the vials will not? Other than reducing the conentration of the test? (alot of product gets caught in those things and oil goes through, reducing concentration)

Where did you hear that? Test is extremely soluble in oil. Estrogen is what would get stuck in a filter. You probably heard this from some numbskull converting synovex. Also you always save 3ml of oil to rinse filter with to get the test out.

As for B-12 just mix it in the same syringe. The extra oil will reduce the concentration of the TestE but you will still recieve the same dose.

actually dumbass benzyl alcohol has a boiling point of 205C........go ahead and look it up

the whole theory of BA pain is a crock of shit anyway........i told you what was wrong with your gear.

you dont know what the fuck your talking about, i hate dumb fucking newbies that have the audacity to try and talk shit to people that have been around a while with your puny 18 posts, and then use a phrase like "most common alcohols"

you can heat filter or even shove that gear up your ass and its gonna do the same exact thing unless you add a solvent. but what do i know, its not like ive ever made my own gear before...............:flipoff:

I dunno what chemistry class you took but all common alcohols have a bp between 150-250 degrees fahrenheit. Thanks for the input anyway...

Wow attacking DET OAK on second thought you can take your gear and...

il_fullxfull87261564.jpg

Why in the f**k would I throw away $500 worth of Test without cutting it/baking it/filtering it first?? Thats the dumbest thing Ive ever heard, unless you have $ like that which I dont. If you do have $ like that, and can just toss $500 like its nothing then send me a pm and I'll give you an adress you can donate to me...

The dumbest thing I ever heard is buying 500.00 worth of bunk gear and using it.:rolleyes2 Is 500.00 worth your health

Throw the shit out, your gonna end up with a serious infection and cause yourself more harm than good, the redness traveling down your arm sounds like cellulitis, I'd see a dr if I was you. If I had the choice to throw away 500bucks of test or take a chance and maybe lose an arm, that would be a easy choice for me.....do what you want but your gear is BS, find a decent source and stick with them

go nutz,,, know it all.

may as well just close this thread now.

this story makes me nervous lol. since this is my first time buying and using. my friend has used the source before, but i have a fear of some jackass just putting shit in a vial and claiming its test.

lol i hear you on the scaring.... it's horror stories like this that make all of us newbies want to do 8 week dbol/winny cycles before ever pinning any oils.

bet you anything i crush a vessel my first time haha. i shouldn't laugh...

what ever happened op? did you filter it out, did you get it sorted? trash it?

Chief... You got one of two issues... Both are surrounded with consistency... Bad reactions and, as always, I TRY TO KEY IN ON THE THINGS THAT SOME OTHERS MISS... YOU MADE IT A POINT TO SAY THAT IT IS EVEN A DIFFICULT INJECTION EVENT WHEN YOU TRY TO SHOOT FAST... OR SOMETINNG TO THAT EFFECT....?..... WHY? WHY WOULD YOU EVER BLAST ANY OIL BASED DRUG WHEN YOU KNOW THAT IT IS VERY COMMON FOR OILS TO GET CAUGHT UP AND COAGULATE IN THE INJECTION AREA? TAINTED GEAR.... OR, (no insults) YOU FLAT OUT NEED TO LEARN HOW TO INJECT!! NO PIN... BUT INJECT. WISH YOU THE BEST CHIEF!

I had this same shit happen to a good buddy of mine, turned out the guy that he was getting it from mixed up some baby and vegetable oil and sold it to him. I would trust a over seas online pharm over some guy in the gym any day.

Back