I Hate Pgh Know It Alls!!

exerciseinc

Well, just finished the NPC Tampa Classic and did pretty well considering I just moved here in November. I pulled a second place in the middleweights. Usually I can accept getting beat, but I got beat by a guy that was holding more water and terrible symmetry. In fact, my friend IFBB pro, Ron Coleman calls me last night at 1am to let me know that it was pure politics. This is not my first show, and my sportsmanship was good. Losing to win, again. I just don't like losing to someone who was not even in comparrison to me.

-Anyway, the reason for this thread...
I was given PGH by a very good friend of ours on this board. During intermission I am approached by a PGH know it all who goes on and on telling me it is bull shit. So I ask if he has ever tried it, and he says NO! So I than ask him why he thinks it is BS and again he starts telling me how it is. I could'nt believe this arrogant FUCK! Here he is dogging PGH, trying to claim he is a supplement/drug expert, explaining to me, a chemist with a degree, that GH does not come from 191 amino acid sequence.... not to mention he looked like utter shit!!! Typical 6foot tall guy with NO MUSCLE on his frame, thinking his frame size is suppose to impress people. Being a big person is one thing, but being muscular and built is another. What bothers me is that just because this guy is genetically big, the average person thinks he is a bodybuilder. This guy could'nt have stepped on stage in this century with the amount of fat and lack of muscle he had.... never the less people around here listen to him. ALL I CAN SAY IS WHAT A JOKE!!!

-PGH is a remarakable product, and although I was skeptical at the beginning, I was'nt ignorant enough to run my mouth before trying it. I know that there are a lot of people who get very jealous of others. This is what is happening with the PGH on a lot of boards. All I can say is this. IF YOU ARE DOGGING THE PRODUCT, AND HAVE NEVER TRIED IT, YOU ARE AN IDIOT! I could understand that if someone has used it, and did'nt like it, than dogging it is their right, but not to ever have tried something and than go around telling people your an expert just plain ticks me off. This type of individual will be the one claiming he was the first to find out about it after a couple years goes by and it becomes very popular. PGH is in it's infancy, just like GHB was years ago, and I herd the same know it all crap that GHB was an OTC supplement therefore it sucks and could'nt possible work. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I can't believe anyone would listen to them. PGH is a great product, and if anyone was at the Tampa show and saw me place second in the middleweights will tell you, there is something to this product no matter what these morons say. Just had to say that. Try it before you become an expert like this guy giving newbies advice. Someone like that will hinder you and possibly hurt you. Just my 2cents.
I really appreciate all the support from everyone on this board. Thanl you.

Tell us how you really feel:D

That sux about the show, but it happens even in the big show the O. There's been more then 1 time the runner up should of took the O but they gave it to the reining champ. I know a guy that should of won his pro card, they gave it some guy that didn't look half as good as him, he got runner up

JohnnyB

Well......I hate to burst your bubble, but I just got finished with .5ml twice a day, 5 on, 2 off for 6 weeks and got nothing from it, other than a slight tingling, shortness of breath, and sometimes a metalic taste in my mouth.

IMO......it is very over-hyped and I am sure you are going to see more guys reporting not much from it.

I've turned several people locally on to the product. And everyone really loves it. I have a some really hardcore older bb friends. Like the 50 y/o plus....These guys have seen a lot of shit come and go and look better than guys on twice as much juice half their age(one in particular comes to mind)...Anyhow not really my point; It's these guys who have had really amazing reactions to p-gh. Out of 5 of them that have used it. 3 like it better than genotropin(main reason is they all feel they get the same effects minus the water retention) 1 of them says that it's a good product but not as good as GH(BTW he is the youngest 46 y/o) and the last one is undecided on whether he likes it as well as GH but does like it.

I told them all the same thing and to tell anyone who is using it they shouldn't take in any carb/sugar to keep from and insulin curculating since it's triggering and endogenous GH release.
Also over-whelming response , the women seem to get is the sleep effects more than the men.

For me if I'm slowing down and ready to go to bed already I get sleepy. But if not it revs me up.
Still I keeps my balls full while on the juice and my muscles are harder.
I have mentioned before I have gen kits but I bloat so bad off them that I'm waiting till winter to go through them.

metalic taste stonecold? mine tatses like a lingering sourness. not on the level of lemon or vinegar, but still sour.
honestly tho, i like that tingling and shortness of breath. i make sure i'm sitting down and wait for it to come. haha, i'm a p-gh junkie.
the sleep thing is amazing tho. i used to sleep bout 10 unrested hours (including naps in the day). now i feel just as refreshed from 6-7 hours of sleep and don't need a daytime nap. i don't care if it's supposed to make me stronger, rippeed, or whatever. the improved quality of sleep is all worth it.

StoneColdNTO said:
Well......I hate to burst your bubble, but I just got finished with .5ml twice a day, 5 on, 2 off for 6 weeks and got nothing from it, other than a slight tingling, shortness of breath, and sometimes a metalic taste in my mouth.

IMO......it is very over-hyped and I am sure you are going to see more guys reporting not much from it.

I believe ya 100% SC, but I think you are in the minority bro. I have read probably 10 posts to 1 IN FAVOR of the stuff. You sound like
ME reporting on IGF-1.........I thought it was a friggren WASTE of cash, but I'm obviously in the minority as I read all these damn GREAT posts about the stuff. The truth remains and always will..........everyone reacts to everything differently.

I totally agree with you Dr. Veejay. I am in my 6th week of this stuff and seeing great results. I have talkes to several who say it sucks, and several who say it doesn't. Just like some of my friends hate test, and others can't grow without Deca. The body is a weird place, and we all act differently, especially to the stuff we take. I think that is what this guy is trying to say the most.

My wife posted this thread looking for a training change in the women's forum, and some dude, who has never taken it, comes jumping her thread telling her that P-Gh sucks. This was shortly after he sent her a PM asking her if they could train together sometime. Idiots I tell you. I hate people who think they know everything. Drives me nuts.

Anyway, I, and my wife, are loving P-GH. Some may dislike it, but as long as it continues to work for us, I will continue to buy it. Ceratinly have spent thousands in the last ten years on stuff that was suposed to be the shit!!

My rant is over...:mad:

Just finished my second bottle.

I GOT NOTHING FROM IT.

When I read people defending this crap, I can't wonder if they've all joined a friggin' cult and been lobotomized. lol

Ah, the cult of the P-GH!! LOL. I have posted many times on this product and the affects I have been experiencing. Thumbs up here. I will be checking liver enzymes and lipids in 2 weeks against a set of baseline values to get a more objective picture. There could be other benefits besides the ones that people are expecting to experience I think what we see with the non-responders is what we see in mainline medicine and that is not all drugs have a 100% patient resonse. I am one of the lucky ones!

I got nothing from it because I'm not buying it for 80$ when I can buy test for less than that.

P-GH is HORSESHIT!!!

If you're an NPC-level competitor why the fuck aren't you using real gh rather than fooling around with that garbage?

StoneColdNTO said:

Same EXACT experience i had with it.

China_Wall said:
P-GH is HORSESHIT!!!

If you're an NPC-level competitor why the fuck aren't you using real gh rather than fooling around with that garbage?

How about because he sells it? Anyone ever think about that? In my opinion this is just a marketing tactic from this guy.

NYC

StoneColdNTO said:

Took the words right out of my mouth... I actually threw out a couple of cc's cuz it was doing absolutely nothing for me besides annoying the hell out of me every morning and night when i had to inject.

Last edited:
I have to agree with everyone who says it works. There are too many testimonials of people getting great results. I agree that not everything is going to work as well for everyone, but I know that it works for me and my father. His bloodwork proved that. I agree with exerciseinc that if it does'nt work for you, than you have the right to say that, but to dismiss something before you have tried it is just plain ignorance. GH has never done anything for me like PGH did. Maybe the GH I was getting was fake, don't know. I do know of 2 npc national competitors and 2 pros that have tried it. 1 of the national competitors said it did nothing, the other loved it, and the two pros I know have added it to everything else they're on and they both say that it works. The way I see it is if it works for you and you like it, than good. If it does'nt work than don't buy it. Personally I love the stuff.

First off, no one is bursting my bubble. If you have tried PGH and don't like it, than like I said before, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO YOUR OPINION. No problems. Furthermore, as far as me selling it on my site.... I never sold it until I tried it. Mr. Universe and I worked out an arrangement. I asked to sell it. Unfortunately, since I like it, accusations will come like that.... thats ok, I can see why... I just wanted to let you know that the PGH is only on my site because I think it works and I had requests about it. I herd about the product through this board, and the amount of testimonials I read convinced me to give it a try. Thats it. I was just annoyed that this guy was talking and talking, but never even tried it. If you don't like it cool, I just wish people would be more open minded. Stone Cold tried it, did'nt like it, and thats great! He tried it! He has the right to talk about what he thinks. That was my only point.

NYCEE said:
How about because he sells it? Anyone ever think about that? In my opinion this is just a marketing tactic from this guy.

NYC

No flame, but it seems to me these P-Gh sellers have more shills than a three card monte game in a Manhattan back alley.

And once again another thread gone awry because of opinions. LOL

Why can't we all just agree to disagree?

I love the stuff.
I don't sell the stuff.
I don't belong to a cult.

Does that mean I am full of shit? No, just means that it works for me. And not for you!!

RJH8541 said:
And once again another thread gone awry because of opinions. LOL

Why can't we all just agree to disagree?

I love the stuff.
I don't sell the stuff.
I don't belong to a cult.

Does that mean I am full of shit? No, just means that it works for me. And not for you!!

WELL SAID!!!! ;)

exerciseinc said:
Well, just finished the NPC Tampa Classic and did pretty well considering I just moved here in November. I pulled a second place in the middleweights. Usually I can accept getting beat, but I got beat by a guy that was holding more water and terrible symmetry. In fact, my friend IFBB pro, Ron Coleman calls me last night at 1am to let me know that it was pure politics. This is not my first show, and my sportsmanship was good. Losing to win, again. I just don't like losing to someone who was not even in comparrison to me.

-Anyway, the reason for this thread...
I was given PGH by a very good friend of ours on this board. During intermission I am approached by a PGH know it all who goes on and on telling me it is bull shit. So I ask if he has ever tried it, and he says NO! So I than ask him why he thinks it is BS and again he starts telling me how it is. I could'nt believe this arrogant FUCK! Here he is dogging PGH, trying to claim he is a supplement/drug expert, explaining to me, a chemist with a degree, that GH does not come from 191 amino acid sequence.... not to mention he looked like utter shit!!! Typical 6foot tall guy with NO MUSCLE on his frame, thinking his frame size is suppose to impress people. Being a big person is one thing, but being muscular and built is another. What bothers me is that just because this guy is genetically big, the average person thinks he is a bodybuilder. This guy could'nt have stepped on stage in this century with the amount of fat and lack of muscle he had.... never the less people around here listen to him. ALL I CAN SAY IS WHAT A JOKE!!!

-PGH is a remarakable product, and although I was skeptical at the beginning, I was'nt ignorant enough to run my mouth before trying it. I know that there are a lot of people who get very jealous of others. This is what is happening with the PGH on a lot of boards. All I can say is this. IF YOU ARE DOGGING THE PRODUCT, AND HAVE NEVER TRIED IT, YOU ARE AN IDIOT! I could understand that if someone has used it, and did'nt like it, than dogging it is their right, but not to ever have tried something and than go around telling people your an expert just plain ticks me off. This type of individual will be the one claiming he was the first to find out about it after a couple years goes by and it becomes very popular. PGH is in it's infancy, just like GHB was years ago, and I herd the same know it all crap that GHB was an OTC supplement therefore it sucks and could'nt possible work. STAY AWAY FROM THESE PEOPLE! I can't believe anyone would listen to them. PGH is a great product, and if anyone was at the Tampa show and saw me place second in the middleweights will tell you, there is something to this product no matter what these morons say. Just had to say that. Try it before you become an expert like this guy giving newbies advice. Someone like that will hinder you and possibly hurt you. Just my 2cents.
I really appreciate all the support from everyone on this board. Thanl you.

For what it's worth.........I just saw your pics on your site: MAD props bro----you look great!!!!

Back