I Hate To Say This, BUT...

Nelson - Montana said:
Are you serious? Do you realize how many hours that would take? You know, I'm starting to think I'm wasting my time here. This all started when Stonecold was re-printing an article of mine without permission. I confronted him and said I didn't think it was cool. We worked it out and he asked me to contribute. I was reluctant at first but I thought this board was different. I was sick of the endless flaming and harassing and infantile demands over at EF. But I guess it's really no different wherever you go. If people are allowed to get away with it, they're going to do it.

You would think that the fact that I wrote a piece with Dan Duchaine was enough to show I wasn't some guy from nowhere. But people want to harass. They're embarassed that they haven't done anything remotely close to that so they need to continue badgering me in an effort to make themselves feel bigger. But I hate bullying tactics and that's all this is. These people are doing it for no other reason other than THEY CAN. They either have nothing else in their lives or they see me as a threat. I wanted to contribute but it's obvious I'm wasting my time.

If the administration isn't going to back me up, why am I bothering? Hey, all I've done is gotten people to consider options that they normally wouldn't think of. I've brought 30 years of experience to the table. I have the endorsement of some of the brightest minds in the industry and I've written threads that get thousands of views. And for this, I get my balls busted?

You know what? Fuck this. I'm done. Best of luck to Stonecold and Biggie and Tx. Thanks to everyone who supported me and to all the good bros. But it's time to go.

Stay strong.

NM

Since my other post(s) - all 3 of them - were deleted I will keep this flame free to the best of my ability.

1) You were fired from T-Mag for being incompetent and childish, much like how you are acting now. Should I post a link to that article or just post the "summarized" version from the editor of T-mag?

2) You have made bold statements at EF several times that you have been published in "countless" scientific journals and publications. When called out on it you reacted the same way as you are reacting now - overly defensive.

3) You make negative claims about supplements sold by competing companies (ie. The AF Store) and NEVER back up any of your statements with even the slightest amount of evidence.

4) You are stubborn and pig-headed and fail to see past your own logic, which is nothing more than opinionated gibberish.

5) Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

emenem, if you post links like that in the anabolic forum without announcing that they are for some crap-ass online game, it will be your last post.

brooklynheight said:
nelsons name on a thread = high traffic

i say nelson stay

Now please don't read anything into this, but probably a good 60% of the views are us Mods checking in on the thread to monitor and edit flames out of it.

Nelson - Montana said:
One more time...

I never said that B12, creatine or ART didn't work.

I said..that glucosamine did nothing for me after extensive expermentation with it.

I said... ARP has limited applications.

I said...VB12 works no differently than oral B12. and

I said... accupunture may be good for pain but I haven't seen a single case of it curing anything and some practicioners should be apprached with extrem caution because they are not medically trained.

But, people like to read into things, ya know? They also like to draw conclusions, misquote , and then make generalizations about waht was said based on their own misunderstanding. I was just hoping my experience might be food for thought. Instead, it becomes a witch hunt. (sigh) I tried to erase this entire thread but it wouldn't go through.

NM, I was just making a general comment and this was not directed at you or anyone else for that matter. I was just stating the fact that some products work better for others from experiece, observation, and studies. For example, creatine works wonders for me, whereas others experience nothing. To some degree this was essentially reiterating your point that some things just don't work for some people.

IMO everything should be taken with a grain of salt [i.e. studies, opinions, other ppl's experiences]--as nothing is certain and one cannot rely on other peoples results or experiences consistently and habitually.

:40oz:

ulter said:
OK I will be a man. But I don't what I am going to do with all these dresses though.

just for the fact that this was one of the funniest things I have read in som time I feel like I should quote it:D

now thats good humor:p

ok i agreee that nelson is a lil full of himself ,but i was wondering why he thought the sups he was taking were so "magical"?like what does olive leaf , avena sativa and all the other crap he mentioned that actually worked for him were so good?\

Well, I think much has been uncovered in this thread to reveal The Bottomline Truth about Mr. Nelson Montana. He went through the same dramatic plea to the Admins and Mods at EF. What Nelson fails to realize is that people are not going to run to his defense when he his challenged about his lack of credentials or his far fetched opinionated statements. Nelson is good at attacking other people's views, credentials and products but when the tables are turned on him he bitches and moans like a little baby.

Back